13" Cobra brake rotos redrilled to 5 X 4.25

Allright, I spoke to Woody and everything is on. He will honor the $245 shipped for Thunderbird sets and $225 for anyone with the Mustang bolt pattern despite risen costs since October of last year.

We have pro street rich added to the mix. Once he has confirmed what he wants, I will send the final list to Woody.

Once I have sent him the list, you will each contact him and tell him what bolt pattern, what style of rotor (cross drilled, slotted, or both) and full set, fronts only etc. I have included that information in my email directly as it came from you but go through it again to make sure there are no mistakes.

At that time you will pay for your purchase directly. His preference and most likely everyone else's. Shipping times will depend on your proximity to Lowell, Massachusetts.

I'm in for frt and back. SC drilled.(4.25)

Shipping will be to the lower 48.

Let me know the details.

Paul

Paul, are you picking yours up in Niagra Falls? Shipping to me in western Canada is insane if it must cross the border. It might be cheaper if you shipped to me from within Canada if you are willing?

So it went from $160 to $245?
Not that I'm trying to complain.. But it's almost the same as KVR, Baer and discbrakesrus.
What's the name of these mystery rotors anyway?

What grade are you in? For a FULL set. Do I have to separate the prices for fronts only EVERYTIME I repost. There are only two of you out of the 13 of us the are on the list for fronts only.

Once again, fronts only will be the $160 that Chris discussed with him. Is anybody else going to ask me to repost this again?

How much were the front again.. Lol. Kidding and sorry about that. Was reading as it was just for me.

Anyway. For the THIRD time now. What's the name of the mystery rotors.

Sorry, didn't mean to bite your head off. I am just pissed about having to spend an additional $300+ dollars on shipping.

The rotors are made by centric. He has a link posted on the listing

www.centricparts.com

They are the manufacturers of the Powerslot and Stoptech rotors etc. The company is huge.

Sorry, didn't mean to bite your head off. I am just pissed about having to spend an additional $300+ dollars on shipping.

The rotors are made by centric. He has a link posted on the listing

www.centricparts.com

That's ok my Canadian friend. I know how it feels to help people out and them not pay attention lol. You should cross the border so you won't pay the extra 300$ lol

Now is this a once in a blue noon offer or should I order 2 sets just to have lol

Keep in mind it took seventh months to fill this buy. His costs went up and he wanted to raise the shipped price to $260 so you will most likely pay more in the future.

stupid question i just realized. I saw a picture with cobra calipers and big rotors that actually fit right. he said he had 12" rotors. so my 13's look so stupid with that huge gap in between the caliper bracket and the rotor hat.

can he do 12" rotors instead of 13"

Dude, I wish I knew what the heck you are referring to. What do you mean by. "My 13's look so stupid...? What gap? You have to run a Cobra caliper with a 13" Cobra rotor.

i have 13" rotors with my cobra calipers. But i met another SC owner by my job and he has 12" rotors. i have a gap from caliper to center of the rotor, his was filled up nice with no gap. look at my pics posted on my signature link. you'll see what mine look like.

look at the last wheel pic at bottom right. you see the used portion of the rotor and than a 1.5in gap of unused rotor.

Does anyone know Richard Bruhn (pro street rich)? He expressed interest in one or two sets and then disappeared.

Back