Anybody still in ny ?

blown89sc

i live in brooklyn and almost never see another supercoupe and if i do its destroyed :mad: HERE is a picture of my 1989 sc

IMAG0027.jpg

Very nice. Yes, there are some of us on Long Island. We generally don't hold any meets at specific days or times but we do tend to get together sometimes. More often than not it's in the spring and summer though.

That's a big 'ol red cone filter sticking out of that over-sized intake I see there. What have you done to it?

Im still in NY. Generally I tend to go to newschoolmuscle.com meet ups in Queens and Long Island and anything SC related locally on the east coast if I can. I also hit up listangs.com meets. Not enough SC members to get SC specific meets and being I own a stang as well I'm all over. Id say stay here and sign up to new school muscle for local events

I live in Queens BTW whitestone bridge area

sloj.jpg

Last edited:
still here... kinda. living in nj but on SI everyday. been looking for the next sc and building motor for sc s10 swap. haven't seen that sc down the target meets in a while

Upstate

I'm about 45 miles west of Albany, still driving everyday until I can get my truck up and running

upstate ny. im the only one within a this area that i know unless i go down toward gloversville to see Rob for parts.

Alive in saratoga

I'm in saratoga NY 93SC auto, 2 90 35th anniversary sc's one auto one 5speed real clean,92 red 5 speed

Last edited:
Back