94 mustang/91 tbirdsc motor

dhindy

I have been coming to this site ever since I bought the motor 3yrs ago and had it put in my car. I have wanted to become a member for a long time now but didnt know if I could because i dont actually own a tbird . Is their other people on here that own a sc/stang . I can tell you that i love the supercoupe engine(when its running,but more about that later) cause of its potential and the fact its a v6 and out performs alot of v8's(i.e. v8 mustangs that was built the same yr. as mine,94.). Anyway i was just wondering how my car and myself would be accepted. Dave:confused:

thanks guys. riddick are u the same riddick from tccoa, i was looking at an old thread u started 'crank no start',from over a yr ago. I'm having similar problems

That is more then likely me. I do go over there a lot too. Why don't you just go ahead and give us some info on the problem you are having we might be able to help. What it running before you had this problem. Did you change anything that might have started this problem?

ok so here's what the car is doing. It'll start but wont idle unless i give it gas but runs real bad and blowing black smoke. Now it has acted like this before,6mths. ago i took it to Alan Brown to have tranny work done and converter. Once he was done and it was time to test drive it it acted the same way . He found a bad IAC and replaced it and it ran fine. So fast forward a couple months , i ended up in an accident and took it to the body shop and had the frame straighten when i picked it up it ran fine. i got it home and shut it off to make room in my drive way when i went to start it back up and acted like i had a dead battery , i found a loose ~~~. term on the battery so i tightened up and when it started up it was running like crap. i have replaced cam sensor,battery,drained gas,replaced plugs,cleaned maf,and removed IAC and took a picture of it and sent it to alan and he said when he took the one off he replaced it was stuck open and the one in the pic was not.Also i tried putting a code reader on it but wasnt able to get a code,it did the samething to alan. It has been tuned by d.dalke and has a moates chip. Im trying to fix it before i have to take it 400miles to have Dave do it

Back