80lb Siemens

BirdofPrey97

Siemens EV1 standard length/size

Be 265 for 80s lower 48 send payment via paypal or dwolla to tlundvall at gmail dot com If you use paypal add the 3% please.

That is for the first 36 bought. We get more than 6 people that PAY they will get cheaper.

If we do not get 6 people than none will be purchased.

Have to get people with the $ no later than 11/15/2012. If you do not have the $ or not sure if you will have the $ by that date please do not post until you do to help keep the thread clean. If you have questions Please PM me.

P = Paid

Interested:

1. Flex
2. Tim Groth

Last edited:
There are probably a bunch of us out there not realizing that we are maxing out our injectors and potentially damaging our motors. I just installed 42's in my own car last year and came to the realization that they might be maxing out with just bolt ins thanks to info from a Dave.

This made me think that the 60's I intended to use on my brothers build would not be enough. It is probably better and safer to slightly over injector than to fall short and potentially damage a motor and have to do it again anyways if your current injectors are not up to the task.

If I can sell my 60's I'm in. Can you get one set with ev6 connectors?

They should go pretty easy. There are people like myself that need them for milder builds and may not even be aware of it yet.. If not here, on the Mustang boards for sure.

They should go pretty easy. There are people like myself that need them for milder builds and may not even be aware of it yet.. If not here, on the Mustang boards for sure.

If you become interested shoot me a pm.

I have two sets. I am not even going to bother trying a set in my brother's fairly intense build after David told me I will most likely need 60's for my car that just has bolt ons.

heres my formula i created myself to calculate injector size

inj size * # injectors * 1.8 = n/a rwhp capability
for boosted engines u then * .8

ex: 60*6*1.8*.8=518
80s are good for 691

this is a round about approximation

also ford 42s arent always as specified, ive heard of sets only flowing 34 lbs
ive also personally experienced 42s lean out before 36s

Back