21st Annual MCWCF Ponies Under the Palms Mustang, Shelby & Ford Show!

Brad Klein

just wondering if anyone was planning on coming to this show? I know Bryan and Glenn usually make it down for it. I will not have the car in the show I started putting the stereo in it and my company decided to close the office I was in and let me telework (not a bad thing) but because of our small home we needed to upgrade and we are moving in to our new place on the 3rd so its cutting it close and right now I'm using the car as storage hahaha

here is the link to the flyer and registration

https://www.mustangclubofwestcentra...f-ponies-under-palms-mustang-shelby-ford-show

Looks like I'll be there.

I might just show and go, however, as there's Runday Sunday at BMP.

Already had it out on the strip...need to see what it does with a less humid setup and hopefully some new tread. Times were looking a little weird due to a not-so-great 60'.

I expect to be there with the SC. Latest round of modifications are done and road testing should begin tonight. As long as nothing falls off, I will be there with it.

Bryan

If you guys are meeting anywhere beforehand, let me know. My car isn't in showable conditon, and it's owed a date with some polishing compound.

I may still hit the racetrack...

ok I will come out with the truck since I still dont have the car at the new place yet and it needs a lot of work to show it

My car isn't in showable conditon, and it's owed a date with some polishing compound.

It's a new car... how much detailing could it require? Come out anyway... I have a new toy to show off :D I was going to ask you to bring the plug wires with you but aparently you have sold them :(

Bryan

It's a new car... how much detailing could it require? Come out anyway... I have a new toy to show off :D I was going to ask you to bring the plug wires with you but aparently you have sold them :(

Bryan

New toy? Yeah...sold the wires. Need to get rid of the head studs.

I might head down anyway. Is it like an outside thing? Do I have to register to 'go' or just to show? Is it like the Waterford meets where it's just sorta open?

Great seeing you guys again!

Sorry I had to split, but it was worth it! Remember, this is on All Season 19" Pirelli's!

Attachments

• 601492_524223017605924_911977234_n.jpg
    601492_524223017605924_911977234_n.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 122
Very nice.... 1.963 on street tires.... I can barely get a 1.9 on my MT Streets. The 5.0 is very impressive right out of the box with just the cold air intake and tune. Keep up the good work.

Was great to see you also... It has been like over 5 years i believe.

Bryan

Very nice.... 1.963 on street tires.... I can barely get a 1.9 on my MT Streets. The 5.0 is very impressive right out of the box with just the cold air intake and tune. Keep up the good work.

Was great to see you also... It has been like over 5 years i believe.

Bryan

It's been a few years.

I would like another blown bird at some point, but like we discussed, we're the worst critics. I've looked at two or three, and when you know what you're looking for and what's already wrong, you see the dollar signs adding up in your head. Usually, it's not even worth taking home.

I've watched some Youtube videos of guys with more mods than I have, like exhaust and x pipes and whatnot, running about the same time or slower, and usually they have the wider tires on the Brembo package.

I dunno, maybe I'm just that good. ;)

Then again, the AIRAID stickers added ten horsepower a piece, and the vinyl on all of the lights gave me at least another 50. So I figure I'm getting at least 600 to the wheels, give or take a few horsepower!

Back