New accord!??!?!

91BLOWNSC

Honda accord. 240 HP 212 Ft/Lbs of torque. 1/4 mile in 14.54 @ 98 mph. What the hell is this world coming to!!!! that thing would smoke my semi-modded SC!

Scary isn't it? And worse, its a 6speed 2 door that isnt ugly!! Thats ok though, as Honda's trademark drivetrain saves us from being completley ravaged, FWD. Watch that S2000 though...:eek:

hmm..

I forgot it had the 6-speed to!! That just isn't right. Well the inside is really awesome looking. BUt I personally don't care for the outside a lot. I mean the car isn't ugly...good design but..Theres just something about it that doesnt' sit right with me.

If it was RWD it would really be worth considering. I prefer the Altima stick shift that type of car. Not bad though!

Hey 91BLOWNSC, i'll tell you whats wrong with it...........ITS A FARKING HONDA.......hehe....thats wrong enough for me!!

Just remember fellas

More and more cars will be faster than the (stock) SC, but they won't be quite as unique and rare. The SC is coming into it's own as a piece of automotive history that was a progenitor of many things we now see common; Superchargers abound nowadays, independant rear etc. (A first for Ford production cars). I can tell you I get a lot more looks than any Honda on the road, so that counts for something.

It's our job to pop the hoods and educate them on what this car is/was all about.

I usually start their edification when they look at my engine and ask me; "When did you put the blower on it?" LOL

Ubiquitous we aren't!
resized%20dec%2001%20low%20pro%20side.jpg

Welp...

Seems your right I guess. I can obviously see the HP race going on. EVERYTHING is getting faster. Smaller engines, more HP, light weight cars. I just don't like that fact of some kid pulling up next to me in that riced out honda and showing me his rear-end. Yeah I love the question about "When did you put that supercharger on there". I had to be asked that 3 times in the past 2 years. Not a lot, but funny when they ask. Yeah but CaifanSC, its a honda with testes!

true

I like the points you make onequiksc. supercharger RWD, the rareness. Every time i think about pissing away all my money on mods for my car, i just think that there's always someone out there who's faster than you. and so what, who cares. Cruise around, have the music on and relax. and when you need to, boost it, It still takes care of most cars.
-Damon

Hey if you guys think that 14.54 @ 98 is bad, it get worse, (atleast for me) it does 0 - 60 in 6.2 sec. YIKES !!!!
that means back to the drawing board for me..

All i know is its a front wheel drive honda, its ugly as sin, and that thing wont last a month with that much power. Honda might know how to build grandma cars that last, but with any power im sure it will break. And did i forget to mention its a honda?

P.S. Did mention its ugly?

Back