Looking for a sc close to CT

oatsy

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forums, but not really to the club. Im sure some of you know who i am because of my dad Brian Oatway(SCrazy). I've been to a lot of the shoot-outs and always joke about how i want to buy a thunderbird. And now that my civic was stolen the oppertunity presents itself.

im looking to spend no more than $2500, the old man says 94 or 95 prefferably, standard, and really i am hoping to find one close to CT.

thanks!
-Steven

Last edited:
Around here they will all be rust buckets at this point. Good stuff will be $$ maybe mike irv will get rid of something

If Mike isn't up to letting one of his birds go maybe your dad and I can strike a deal. ;)

On the other hand, that could be something the wives might have something to say about :eek:

Ira

OK....let's see if I've got this right.

Steven wants Super Coupe....check
Steven has $2,500 to spend....check
Steven really needs car to get 30mpg plus.....check
Steven needs a reliable car......check
Steven likes to spend his weekends working on cars.....aaaaaaa nope
Steven has a job (any job) so he can pay someone else to work on his car or even buy parts for a car that need maintenance....riiiiiight

Super Coupe is a practical car for Steven.....don't think so!!!!

Anybody got a 10 year old Focus for sale???

Steven has a job (any job) so he can pay someone else to work on his car or even buy parts for a car that need maintenance....riiiiiight

Oh thats right... i forgot my dad and grandfather have no idea how to work on cars, and i must have forgot about telling my dad id like to learn...

and im fairly certain im working right now, but maybe im just dreaming about sitting behind this desk :rolleyes:

15 year old Camry? lol

j/k my daughter would kill me if I sold her car

How about Steven gets Jens mini van and we use the insurance money for a down payment on a new car for mom

How about I take your thunderbird, you take the van and mom can have your truck? Then we'd all have new cars:cool:

Back