health

no not a current one. plus i cant post photos on here it wont let me.

Got a link on the internet to any recent pictures? I would think your trainer would have pictures of successes like yours posted somewhere. Would like to see your progress and Im sure others would too

Ken

thought i would post this. this is my best friend shannon.i couldn't have gotten to where im at with out her. she's always been in my corner.the black guy is her coach chris white.

Attachments

• 578556_516243901720834_2082344634_n.jpg
    578556_516243901720834_2082344634_n.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 73
Im down to 190. I was up to 210 during the holiday. On a much better diet and in the gym 4 times a week, lifts all have sky rocketed. Really fired up each time I go to the gym. Its really good to take care of your health. Look forward to seeing your final results

Ken

I am down to 235. 15 more to go. I am doing my first show in October with Shannon. I got to see her last wensday and she freaked. she had not seen me sence 270. boy was she surprised. what a great feeling. I this girl a lot and boy am I lucky to have her in my life. love her so mutch.

Dang bro, congrats on your fitness! You're a good clip lighter than me now. That takes some serious commitment and dedication to stick with it that hard and that long. Very impressive, good job!

thank you both the support I have from my friends has made this a lot less difficult. When I step on stage in October. It's going to be a great feeling.

Back