(PENDING) 1995 Pearl White 5 Speed SC Blue Leather Interior

spada

Trust me, this is hard to do.
Another 95 SC going up for sale!
I am putting my 1995 White Opalescent Clearcoat Thunderbird Supercoupe 5 speed manual for sale. 104,000 miles
I am at work right now so I will let the pictures do the talking until I can pour out as much information on this car as I can.
I've owned it for a little over a year and a half. Clean exterior (super smooth paint), clean interior (look how nice the driver seat still is), clean underbody (the only rust is on the bare cast iron parts). I periodically wipe down the underbody with a wet towel, and the towel barely gets dirty. The car is babied, and has been for a long time.
If you have any questions, send me a PM, or email me bspada@outlook.com I will answer them when I can. If you want my phone number to chat about it, I will send it in a message. I live in Southeastern Michigan, in a suburb of Detroit.

https://plus.google.com/photos/1097...ms/5816275239438084145?authkey=CLn8jICD9a60bw

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_vehicle.php?do=view_vehicle&id=293
The mods are up to date in the "Garage" although I don't use the 5% overdrive pulley anymore because I didn't like seeing the needle go past 15psi. The engine is strong, and the supercharger hits 12psi with stock pulley. With the early model pulley, it hits 13-14psi, and that is what I use right now. I went to the drag strip ONCE, and ran a 14.95 @ 93.7 mph, so with the minimal power adding mods that I have, the car runs exactly how it should, and probably faster if I would have known how to launch it better.

Asking price: $5,700.00 OBO

Last edited:
Is there really little interest in a beautifully kept and maintained 95 5-speed?
I'm open to questions and offers.
Maybe I'll just have to keep it.

I am definitely interested, and am just down the road from you in Farmington Hills, but I just don't think I can convince the wife that I "need" it. Is it put away for the winter now? Has it ever had any body work done that you know of? The one picture makes the front passenger fender look slightly different than the door, but that can sometimes be the affect of the opalescent paint. Great looking car and I would love to look at it, but don't want to waste your time :(.

-Kevin

I am definitely interested, and am just down the road from you in Farmington Hills, but I just don't think I can convince the wife that I "need" it. Is it put away for the winter now? Has it ever had any body work done that you know of? The one picture makes the front passenger fender look slightly different than the door, but that can sometimes be the affect of the opalescent paint. Great looking car and I would love to look at it, but don't want to waste your time :(.

-Kevin

She's not totally put away for the winter yet. I want to wash it one last time before clay bar'ing and waxing it. It just has a battery tender on it right now, sitting pretty in the garage. The cloth cover is beside it, but not on top of the car yet.

I don't think the front passenger fender has ever had any work, that paint color difference is just the sun as far as I know. But look closely at the driver side rear fender, it's apparent to me that there was body work done to round out that wheel well, judging by the small creases left inside the wheel well. The previous owner, Scott Betcher said there was an accident in the car's lifetime, but very minor near the rear of the driver side..... At around that time, I believe the entire car was re-clearcoated, and they did a very good job with it, because the finish is so damn smooth, it's almost unbelieveable.
Come take a look at it this weekend Kevin, I don't have any plans, other than washing/waxing and vacuuming it. I haven't really met any guys from SCCOA yet, so it would be nice just to chat about the car, maybe you'll convince me to mod it, make it faster, and keep it.

I wasn't able to convince my wife that I needed it either, and she was even more mad that it was a stick shift when I brought it home from Minnesota......and she cited that as one of the reasons for our divorce LOL. So tread lightly with the wife, that's my only warning.

I've gotta say, I saw this car a about a year ago and the pictures don't do justice of how clean it is, pictures don't capture how good that opal clear looks.

Thanks Shawn, I appreciate the good words.

The more I clean this car, the more I want to keep it.

Is there really little interest in a beautifully kept and maintained 95 5-speed?
I'm open to questions and offers.
Maybe I'll just have to keep it.

I'd be interested, but possibly in the spring rather than right now. I'm originally from the Ann Arbor area but am now southwest of Chicago. Pictures appear to be very nice. The 94-95 interior style is what I am after, I had a '93 LX back then. Certainly some interest out there but let me see also. I still have relatives in Birmingham, so I get that way once or twice a year.

eea, by the way the market looks right now, it will probably still be around in the spring.

sorry to be a thread thief but us Michigan guys should meet up once its nice this year.. seems i have the fastest car in mi? not sure on that ;)

Sure, if someone puts something together, I'll go, if I still have an SC by then.
And as for the fastest SC in Michigan....I don't know. A fellow named Dan Sly comes to mind when I think fast SC's in Michigan.

Back