Car wont idle, codes and other info inside

JeepsterSC-Where would these grounds be located?

The one that bolts to the back of the driver's side cylinder head is most likely the culprit, I believe that's where the o2 sensors ground to. The exhaust shop may have unhooked it if they were gonna be doing any welding. I think there should also be grounding straps on each of the motor mount brackets

I just wanted you to pull one plug to see if it was fouled and hence running rich. No need to pull all the plugs.

You now know that it's running as lean as the 02 sensors are saying. Most likely a vacuum leak. Have the engine smoke tested and you will find the problem.

I just wanted you to pull one plug to see if it was fouled and hence running rich. No need to pull all the plugs.

You now know that it's running as lean as the 02 sensors are saying. Most likely a vacuum leak. Have the engine smoke tested and you will find the problem.

Dave,

When the car stalls, it gives what my dad describes as a vacuum dump, meaning it sounds like a hissing of air being released from the engine. It does not happen when the car is shut off by the key, only when it stalls.

Theres a small leak by the booster, well really behind the booster in the fender well area under the front cowl. I did my best to wire tie the vacuum lines, but they still leak :( I have a vacuum tester also

Okay i have the problem narrowed down to a vacuum like going into the drivers side fenderwell.....does anyone know where this goes? Theres two lines going into the hole...the boost gauge hose and another, larger hose. The larger hose is the one leaking. Any help will be appreciated

Tom

Back