looking for a blown 5 spd

renello79

I need a blown trans I am getting my trans fix and rebuilt with the fiber lined synchros. The trans that is getting rebuild has severe damage tho and i need the out put shaft and tail shaft. so I'm either looking for just those parts or a complete trans for parts. If nothing works out then it's no big deal I am looking into a car for a friend with a blown trans so that's a possibility still. But a spare parts trans would be nice to have. This is a M5R2 I'm looking for by the way.

I need a blown trans I am getting my trans fix and rebuilt with the fiber lined synchros. The trans that is getting rebuild has severe damage tho and i need the out put shaft and tail shaft. so I'm either looking for just those parts or a complete trans for parts. If nothing works out then it's no big deal I am looking into a car for a friend with a blown trans so that's a possibility still. But a spare parts trans would be nice to have. This is a M5R2 I'm looking for by the way.

I have a M5R2 that grinds 3rd a little with a B&M shifter, spec stage 2 or 3 clutch. Was rebuilt by Southern Gear a few years ago. If interested send me a PM.

Back