Bullet Proof, 4340 Chromoly 28 Spline CV Shaft Outers

Pretty much anything you want is available. This thread is for 28 spline outers. If you want a special inner I can look into it for you.

Hello. I joined SCCoA specifically to find out more about these outer CV shafts.
How would I go about getting the name/contact of the person you worked with at RCV Axles?.

I would like to have similar custom outer CV shafts made that will work with jaguar S-types, Lincoln LS, and DEW98 based T-birds.

The only difference between the design that you had made and what I need, is that I need a longer splined section. New outer splined shafts are no longer available for these cars.

This deal must have fallen through? This seems like a great alternative to a $1,600 set of axles which I can't afford. And just outers would be ideal for me since I have broken 4 outers. Anyone know anything about it?

Thanks, Ben

What did you end up with a total count I know a company that does this as well I can see if I can get their interest I have a stock outer I could send them.
Alan

youll have to check back through the thread alan, I never did a true count. These are on the shelf and in stock afaik at rcv, it was nothing custom. Price is probably a bit more w/o a group buy.

Another try

Hey guys.

It looks like we r gonna make another try at this group buy. :D We've got what looks like 12 people who have commited in the new thread in the group purchases section. I noticed a lot of different names in this run who are not in the new one. Come on over people, lets do this and see if we can knock the cost down!!!! :D The plan was to try to open the buy in mid Feb, but it has been delayed a bit, but could happen soon if enough people step up.

Thanks

Adam

Any plans for these still? I can cross post it to the Lincoln guys since the stick conversions are getting more popular on the Mark VIII these days.

These are available simply by calling RCV and ordering. We had a group buy last year that got the price down a bit, but regular price isn't all that bad either. If you order some, be sure to ask for boots and grease to go with them because the stock boots won't work.

Back