Ported 94-95 vs MPX

whats your set up

It was an engine I had together for 4 or 5 years. I did the heads myself and added the MPX and built a front mount. From what I gather the main restriction I had was the MP inlet plenum just not flowing enough for the amount I was spinning the MPX. The transmission was an AOD that I built and added a locking converter and Lentech valve body with around 2800 stahl with a set of 3:73 gears that I had rebuilt the differential in. Dalke tuned her up and I put the hammer down on it regularly. I had a lot of seat time with that setup and new what my shift points were.

Oh and that time was on a borrowed blower case from Leitham in Muncie. I remember myself and Corey taking my other MPX off in the pits and building one and putting it on the car with 5 minutes to spare before my class ran.... Ran a 12.11 on a 12.10 dial in.... There were a couple other fellas helping scrap gaskets, hunt down RTV, and helping hold stuff.... That was some fun stuff in the pits!!!

me too. I was looking for one, emailed victor yesterday and heard there was gonna be a group buy so I am glad they are still being manufactured.

Back