Its alive!!! (With video)

Thanks!! So glad it's running! I've got to add some more coolant when get home. I let it sit all night with the vent out. Always ~~~~ to get all the air out!!

I've got more to do for sure! I need to replace my blower coupler its noisy. And i'd like to put a magnaflow resonator on. Right now its got 2 1/2" catless down tubes y-d to 3" through a 26" glass pack and y-d back to 2.5" with dynomax super turbos. Flows good but had a little raspiness to it at certain rpms I'd like to get rid of. Its got a 272/514 cam in the video its hard to tell but it most definatly has a noticeable lope :)

Your car sounds really good.:D

Thanks! this is the first time i have heard the exhaust system WITHOUT a bad leak! my passenger manifold had a nasty leak and a broken stud before I tore the car down. Took care of all that with it apart! Trued up the exhaust manifold mounting surfaces and all new studs! Also I re-tapped all the holes in the heads for the intake and exhaust manifolds and used all new hardware. Socket head cap screws on the Exhaust manifolds.

Engine is .020 over forged pistons
.020 under crank
Eagle H Beam rods
ARP Rod Bolts
ARP Head Studs
272Duration .514 Lift Comp Cam
Mathched Comp Valve Springs And Pushrods
Ported and polished heads
Ported Intake Manifold
Ported Exhaust Manifolds
Ported Late Model Blower
5% Blower Pulley
5% JS Pulley
3.5" Intake Tube 9" K&N Conical Filter
New All Alluminum Radiator
IC Fan
180f T-Stat
New Motor mounts
New Tranny pump and seals
2.5" Catless Downtubes
3" Midpipe with 26" Turbo Tube for a resonator
2.5" Tailpipes
Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers

I have a ZEX Dry Ford EFI Nitrous Kit ive yet to install
Also a tripple guage pod (its getting boost,temp,oil pressure)

Things I want to upgrade are:
MAF
TB
Injectors
Fuel Pump
MP Inlet Plenum (or just buy an MPX!!)
Tune
Wideband
QH
Dbl IC or front mount(who all has done it and kept there AC?)
3:73s

Congrats on getting it back together! I could hear the lope a little. Some good headers would compliment it if youre not running already.

Yes it does! It went much better than last time I had it apart! Having the $ to do things right this a time made a big Difference !!

How should I go about. Break-In? I didn't touch the rings (had 5/6k on them when I tore it down) I was gonna take it easy 3/400 miles change the oil and call it done.

The rings should be seated its the new.bearings im concerned about. Blew a hg thanks to radiator failure with low miles on the motor. I tore it back down and replaced the bearings to be safe!

The rings should be seated its the new.bearings im concerned about. Blew a hg thanks to radiator failure with low miles on the motor. I tore it back down and replaced the bearings to be safe!

If the rings were reused and already seated the new bearings do not need a "break in" period. I would change the oil within the first 200 miles or so. Other that that it should be good to go. Nice car man!

Back