Bi-Xenon HIDS

i put them in a header panel that is out of the car, i had to trim the little divider piece that the back of the headlight assy. rests against. but other then that they clip right up where the stockers do. But i have never got around to putting them in my car, and yes they are clear with a couple of lines that run across them, and they have a heat tube to let out heat. but if you get some also grab the headlight sockets, because ours don't fit exact, and they are a different bulb.

Post some pictures bro. I don't car that they are not on the car. Just in the header panel is cool.

I'm using them on the Cougar - dunno about the Tbird grill.

There is some mod to the header panel.

Also, I had to add a 9007 to 9005/9006 wiring harness - I built it up out of the relay harnesses I bought and a couple of the 9007 High Heat Extensions that are sold *grins*

Let's see if I have a pic ...

Not of Ruby, but here's another one (the one that inspired me to!) from the TCCoA gallery: http://forums.tccoa.com/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=4313

It's 1995 to 1997 Grand Marquis for the Cougars. Minor mod to the header panel (open up both holes behind the headlights, remove the divider that was between the headlight and the inside turn signal, and Bob's yer uncle for fit). Helps to use 96-97 corner lights, so they fit and look the same.

A 1989-1990 Cougar or Gen1 TBird headlight wiring harness should just fit and work, but I haven't checked the actual connection to the body harness. I don't think they're different, since the body harness for a LX and a LS are the same there ...

RwP

Thanks Ralph, that's a good picture. I could go one step further and use a set of those for my projector conversion.

is this the single low beam set or is it high and low beam? I may be in for a couple sets depending on the price if its good enough maybe 3

Dave,

Care to weigh in on this and let us know if you are still in for two or three sets? I picked up another member from another board so that makes 9 confirmed.

Dave,

Care to weigh in on this and let us know if you are still in for two or three sets? I picked up another member from another board so that makes 9 confirmed.

I just need the set for my tbird my f150 has silverstars and blinds the crap out of people already, sport track has low beam 8000s so red bird is all thats left lol I would like them for the headlights and fogs if that is an option?

The thread has been updated to show who is currently on the list. I will most likely know what Josh Kessler wants to do today. If he is in for two sets, we are at 13 and two away from the required 15 for the full price break.

Yeah brotha, we need a few good men. I'll add you to the list. 2
to go and we can make it fly.

Last edited:
It's not a supercoupe. It's a1996 ragtop Mustang that has been converted to the sc from a supercoupe. David Dalke tuned it for him.

Ahhh I see. I don't think I've seen him then. If he goes out on the weekends around town then maybe ill run into him this summer.

Back