been a while.

tim

I will never forget sitting in the stands in the little track west of Saint Louis. There were a bunch of SCs there and I meet the guys for the first time. I wll never forget DD running his wifes Black xr7. My brother and I said boy is that this fast. The lady sitting next to us said thats my car. Connie was cool back then and she still is. Over the years I have meet a lot of great people and watched these cars go a lot faster. I have been talking to my wife and I told her I want another SC. She just smiler and said I knew you would get another one. So I may have a SC at the next meet, we will see. No more building a SC f I get one it will be stock. I cant do the work anymore.:D Tim

I did the whole modded Sc thing. Ran 12.5 if I remember right. It was fun but cost a ton. Next one will be stock, really guys.:eek:

Tim just get an SC, do some bolt ons, toss some slicks out back and put a blue bottle on it and you'll be back in the 12's.

I tried to convince my wife that I needed another SC....just make sure you get her permission. I didn't and had hell to pay. Now I have child support to pay.

But if you're looking for a nice SC in and out? It's not totally stock, but it sounds better and has a better intercooler. http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=128022

Illinois isn't too far from Michigan :) And your wife won't have to go christmas shopping for you....maybe for a couple years.

Last edited:
Back