Magnum Powers 94-95 Plenum Group Buy

Scott- We did not receive your shipping address for the plenum. The payment did not show any address. Please forward your address so we can have it on file and not delay shipping.
Thanks and take care,
Victor and Diane

oops I forgot about that. I just sent you an email with the info from my Afghanistan account. Sorry I was up all night at work and sent it this morning right before crawling into bed.

So will these be made and shipped to the people that paid for them already or do we that have paid have to wait for all the others to pay before we will see ours?

I believe the situation is...

Based on the people who have stated they are in, MP has committed to getting a new batch of these casted and finished. I figure whenever they are finished, probably a couple of weeks minimum, Victor and Charles will coordinate the shipping of those paid for units while those who haven't gotten around to it will not get their stuff until they pay.

I'm sure Vic and/or Di will chime in here any time now to clarify furtha...;)

Hey Victor, I just bought another late model blower and was wondering if I could get a 2nd MP plenum on this deal?

Hi, Scott...Of course, you can still get in. I am a bit confused on who is who....real name vs club name vs email names. So far, we have the following:

Scott Long 2 SILVER (1 paid, 1 pending)
Zayne Nelson 1 SILVER (paid)
Shawn Thomas 1 Reg. (paid)
Sal Rodriguez 1 Reg. (paid)
Platoribs 1 Reg. (paid by Check) I NEED YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS!!!!!!
Jacob Royer 1 Reg. Check in the mail.
John Speziale 1 Reg. Check in the mail.

These 8 are for sure. The others have not confirmed nor have they paid.
Please all 8 confirm you want silver finish or regular and confirm your shipping address. We want to make sure it goes smooooothly!

Colonel Glenn 1 SILVER (payment pending) PLEASE CONFIRM YOU STILL WANT IN.
try2v8...sorry, I do not know who this is. Have not received any payment or confirmation on order. PLEASE ADVISE ASAP.

The plenums are in production and the sooner all payments are in, the sooner they will be finished and ready to ship. Thanks again for all involved members for stepping up to the plate and making this happen. Kudos to you all! You worked hard and did a good job!

Take 'er easy!
Victor and Diane

Ok I will send the money in the morning (your time). Its 10 am here in Afghaniland.

Is it too late to request regular color? By saying silver I meant that I just wanted the gray not polished color. If not, no biggie I can just paint the supercharger to match. So if possible both of them in the standard gray coating.

Thanks again.

What he said! :) I am a little confused on color as well. Just want color to be close to factory grey/silver. So which ever that is. Thanks.
Ok I will send the money in the morning (your time). Its 10 am here in Afghaniland.

Is it too late to request regular color? By saying silver I meant that I just wanted the gray not polished color. If not, no biggie I can just paint the supercharger to match. So if possible both of them in the standard gray coating.

Thanks again.

Victor,

Apologies, forgot to check to check this thread and no tickler.

Check for $414.00 in the mail, well Monday's pick up, sent to

SPINNINGWHEELS-SC, LLC, 14988 NW HWY 464B,MORRISTON, FL. 32668.

That is the correct mail and amount?

v/r

94-95 Magnum Powers Plenum group buy

Hello all Plenum group buyers,
We just got an email from Charles and he says it will be another week before they are ready. If you want them to be powder coated, it will take two more weeks. We need you all to verify- bare or powder coated. We will be unable to ship your plenum unless you specify which one you want. We want to make sure you get what you ordered. We will be very grateful if you would all comply and shoot us an email.
Thanks a million to all of you!!!
Victor and Diane

Plenum finish

Hello, again,
I just want to be clear on the finish choices you have. Please advise whether you want powder coating or bare aluminum. You only have a week to let me know because of the powder coating process. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from the group buy gang...I have only heard from Zayne so far.
Thanks and we hope you all have a great weekend...it's just around the corner!!
Victor and Diane

So I guess I'd like some clarification of the options and cost associated... so I can make an informed decision.

D'oh!

Last edited:
Plenums

Hello, Jacob and all other participants. Here is the answer to your question. Below is the response we received from Charles;

"We are scheduled to start machining the plenums tomorrow afternoon, it will take two days to machine the parts so we should be able to ship the bare plenum on Friday and the powder coated plenum the following Friday."

Charles

We will advise you once we have the first batch and are ready to ship.
Take care,
Victor and Diane

The silver is the stock gray!!! For those that are confused....

It only comes in gray or chrome....

Tom

so is bare aluminum the gray coating?

to me, bare = bare un-polished aluminum.

I would like mine in the gray that matches the eaton m90 supercharger finish.

Back