Magnum Powers 94-95 Plenum Group Buy

If we are at the same price for the one that matches the sc I'm cool with it . I thought the more expensive one was polished?

so is bare aluminum the gray coating?

to me, bare = bare un-polished aluminum.

I would like mine in the gray that matches the eaton m90 supercharger finish.

Your right Scott~seems they only powder coat stock gray if you ask
for it n will take an extra week.

Bare is the silver I was wrong.

Tom

?

Any word on these things? Not in a hurry cause there are other items I need before install, and other projects need love too. But always excited for new parts! :D

when you guys get these if they dont come powdercoated and you want the factory color, I know where you can get it done or any other color you want

plenums

Hello, Jacob,
I will be contacting Charles at Magnum Powers early tomorrow to ask for an update. Last week, he said they should be done this week. I will report his reply once I receive it. Can't be too much longer....
Thanks to all again for your continued support.
Take care,
Victor and Diane

Man this group buy is taking a long time. Glad I'm not part of it, but Vic and Diane are stand up people I'm sure they're on top of things and doing the best they can.

Hello, Jacob and all other participants. Here is the answer to your question. Below is the response we received from Charles;

"We are scheduled to start machining the plenums tomorrow afternoon, it will take two days to machine the parts so we should be able to ship the bare plenum on Friday and the powder coated plenum the following Friday."

Charles

We will advise you once we have the first batch and are ready to ship.
Take care,
Victor and Diane

This was on the 11th, so they should have shipped by now? I don't need it today but I just want to make sure it will be here in a couple weeks at most.

94-95 Magnum Powers Plenum group buy

Hello to you all,
We just want to say that 2 plenums went out to Scott Long, 1 Plenum to Shawn Thomas and 1 for Glenn Huber. Glenn, your tracking number is; 9405 5036 9930 0336 2583 96.
For all the rest of you, on Thursday, Charles told me;
"Man, Victor, these thing needed to be cast, machined and powder coated, that a lot of work. Getting that done in a month is great. The powder coated ones will be another 4 days or so. The supercoupe guys need to understand these are custom parts for a very rare car, they are not parts that are setting on the shelf."
This reply was received on 2/27 so we should get some tracking numbers by Monday or Tuesday....keep your fingers crossed!
Take care and enjoy the rest of you weekend.
Victor and Diane

that it would be another 4 days

Victor, tracking number says it's here and delivered tomorrow. many thanks to the team. Looks like AV1 finally gains an S blower, 36# injectors and MP pleanum. Hooah!

v/r glenn

I don't know if mine have arrived yet because I don't remember which address I had them shipped too. I'm assuming they are there waiting for me to return. I'll be home in a few weeks so I can start turning some wrenches over the next few months.

94-95 Magnum Powers Plenum group buy

Hello, to members and friends,
We heard from Charles at Mp today. He will be ready to ship on Monday. We will be creating the shipping labels and emailing them to him. He will then package them up and ship them.
Thanks again for all your support....we will be sending tracking numbers sometime on Monday morning.
Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Victor and Diane

Back