255lph fuel pump kit

try2v8

Looking to get a group buy for the walbro 255lph fuel pump kit. Need 10 orders @ 75 shipped and 20 orders @ 65 shipped. Thanks.
1. Lee billing
2.schwalbe
3.schwalbe
4.schwalbe
5.supercharged95
6.xb-70
Looking to order second week of January.
As soon as we have all the orders i will need the payment. And i can only take check or money order. ( local dealer) thanks

Last edited:
Put me down for one, possibly two. Ready to put 95 fuel tank in a 90 with a new pump. thanks Only need 5 now.

Is your source a verified genuine Walbro dealer? I ask because there are many counterfeits out there, ie. most of the Ebay dealers are all counterfeit.

What is the warranty/return policy?

I would hope he is not selling me counterfeit parts. I will stop over at his shop after work today to verify it is a true walbro. And will post what i find out. Thanks for the heads up dave. :)

I would hope he is not selling me counterfeit parts. I will stop over at his shop after work today to verify it is a true walbro. And will post what i find out. Thanks for the heads up dave. :)

I know that this is a touchy subject and don't want to offend anyone. No one wants to be accused of selling counterfeit parts. The counterfeit units will have all the correct labeling etc. so it's not easy to tell. The best way to ensure genuine Walbro is if the warehouse or distributor that he gets them from is a verifiable Walbro dealer (like Summit, for example).

I'm also interested in warranty information - if a pump fails, how will we obtain warranty on it? I'm interested in purchasing several units, but only if I'm comfortable with the answers to the above questions.

No Dave i am not offended. I would hate to sell counterfeit parts to everyone. I am glad you mentioned this as i was unaware that there were counterfeit parts out there. Thank you

Contacted on break it is a Walbro gss340. Warranty is 45 days with a 15% restocking fee ( not to happy about). he is a retailer for high flow fuel??? If you have any more questions ill be happy to answer. Thanks again Dave.

DD

You may also want to check bad seller list under 96tbird3.8

He ripped a few about a yr ago, me included and came back in about 3 wks later under his new screen name.

Hey but he may be as honest as the day is long, now.

Everybody goes thru a rough patch.

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t move forward till I have cleaned up the past.

Paul

i'm interested in one. does it come with the proper tbird fuel tank sock?

Whats the difference between the GSS340 and the GSS307? The specs I found on summit look the same. One says Mustang and the other Mustang 5.0 but both have 5/16 line.

Last edited:
I had a recent fall out with this scammer on facebook thats why I brought this back up!!!

And to keep people alert of this ~~~ if he posts on here again....

Have a good night now!

Back