Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tokicos with springs on ebay

I am glad we can still get them, I see your point there but........ now I am sitting here waiting on a refund so I can refund Scott for the springs he bought from me and why would you list something on Ebay at a discounted price and not have it in stock ready to ship? I get listing it at full price but He told me he would get me refunded and also let me know when they do have them.
    MEMBER #2488 best rwhp 504 485 torque
    2016 shootout Best of show award
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.
    2014 Shootout Best of show 1st award winner
    2014 Comp cams VIP Car craft street machine nationals
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p...e_view&id=7152

Damn Dave u can't catch a break huh? I wonder if u have the Chicago Cubs curse

Quote Originally Posted by sics6 View Post
    Damn Dave u can't catch a break huh? I wonder if u have the Chicago Cubs curse
    This one is no big deal for now but ive got to get struts and shocks on it before long.
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.

The curse of the goat.... I'm a Cubs fan myself.

I would be pissed too. When I buy things on ebay I expect them to be ready to ship.

Just keep me posted.
    Scott Long
    1992 SC 5-speed
    Black on black leather, lowered, 18x9 Chrome Saleens...

Red birds fan here guys we arnt cursed I dont think. Everything happens for a reason good or bad! Keeping a posotive attitude about it is the only thing that keeps me clipping along at times. I know I dont always act like it but I am a christian and have a strong faith in god, and if his son hadnt died on the cross for all of our sins well you know the rest of the story. So I just look at all of this stuff for the good things that come out of all of it and know that I will have a car that I am very proud of and love to drive knowing it is well built so I can run it as hard as I want when I want. When it comes down to it I love my SC but its just stuff guys so for all the terrible things that happen if you believe like I do all good things come to those who believe and waite. Merry Christmas to all of you and your families and especially all of my brothers who are over seas protecting our freedom and our right to spend christmas with our families and live our day to day lives!!
    David

Go to go Dave

Hey man I really appreciate you giving honor to God. These toys are basically nothing in the whole sceme of things. It'll all eventually workout for you. Trust me mine didn't run as smoothly as butter either, but it got there....so will yours.

Quote Originally Posted by sics6 View Post
    Hey man I really appreciate you giving honor to God. These toys are basically nothing in the whole sceme of things. It'll all eventually workout for you. Trust me mine didn't run as smoothly as butter either, but it got there....so will yours.
    Thanks Tony, I just try to know my place and know that I wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for god. My car will be what I want it to be I just tend to get in a hurry and get impatient at times and then something bad happens, that stops here! If I hit 400 hp like I want with my current setup tuned and running I will be happy for a while then I am going TVS or that's the plan, have to see what happens