Tokicos with springs on ebay

davec73

SCCoA Member
I nabbed one of these up was a pretty good deal for all the struts and springs
400363799630 is the auction number for some reason it links my acct logged in because i bought a set.

Last edited:
Awesome deal. You won't even have to paint them red. :eek:
Yeah and it will even run down the road with them on at this years shootout along with the shiny stainless braided brake lines that i won last year. I hope your motor beats the crap out of all of it and pushes them to the limit lol.

I have the ILK2222 springs and shocks on my track car.. On the street... it rides like, you guessed it... a track car. :rolleyes: The ride is stiffer than the stock springs. Makes sense.. they have 1.25" less travel to get the job done. So thats the trade off. For a DD, I prefer the stock ride height and springs.

I have the ILK2222 springs and shocks on my track car.. On the street... it rides like, you guessed it... a track car. :rolleyes: The ride is stiffer than the stock springs. Makes sense.. they have 1.25" less travel to get the job done. So thats the trade off. For a DD, I prefer the stock ride height and springs.

I was afraid of that the eibachs are 1.5 lower and ride just as good or better than stock.

Theyre not bad. But there is a noticable ride difference over bigger bumps.. I personally like the ride, however there have been passenger comments. :rolleyes:

I think they are on back order.

I sent Scott a pm but havnt been on here they were selling them at a discount and couldnt get them fo 12 weeks and those of you who dont know the Tokico springs are made by Vogtland and have a stiffer ride than the eibachs. If you buy these they will not have them He is going to get back in touch with me when they have it in stock.

Thats typical. These aren't usually stocked. I ask whenever I purchase if they have them in stock first. Save some time because I can shop around to find someone who does have them stocked. Of course, few if any places actually have them on their shelves. I mean... would you keep shocks for a 20+ year old car sitting in your warehouse presuming you had a warehouse to begin with? ;)

Back order may be the only way to get new these days. I guess we can at least be thankful for that.

I am glad we can still get them, I see your point there but........ now I am sitting here waiting on a refund so I can refund Scott for the springs he bought from me and why would you list something on Ebay at a discounted price and not have it in stock ready to ship? I get listing it at full price but :confused: He told me he would get me refunded and also let me know when they do have them.

The curse of the goat.... I'm a Cubs fan myself.

I would be pissed too. When I buy things on ebay I expect them to be ready to ship.

Just keep me posted.

Red birds fan here guys we arnt cursed I dont think. Everything happens for a reason good or bad! Keeping a posotive attitude about it is the only thing that keeps me clipping along at times. I know I dont always act like it but I am a christian and have a strong faith in god, and if his son hadnt died on the cross for all of our sins well you know the rest of the story. So I just look at all of this stuff for the good things that come out of all of it and know that I will have a car that I am very proud of and love to drive knowing it is well built so I can run it as hard as I want when I want. When it comes down to it I love my SC but its just stuff guys so for all the terrible things that happen if you believe like I do all good things come to those who believe and waite. Merry Christmas to all of you and your families and especially all of my brothers who are over seas protecting our freedom and our right to spend christmas with our families and live our day to day lives!!
David

Back