TruBendz Technology

I think the passenger side down tube is different on the 94/95 cars. I have searched and no one makes one that is a direct fit that I can find. I think I'm going to just have the down tube modified by an exhaust shop to fit my car

honestly I can't recall any difference... maybe the 5-speeds are all the same and the 4R70W might be different than the AOD? I bet it fits with little to no modification. The 3.8L block is the same, the bellhousings on the transmissions are the same, and the exhaust manifolds are only slightly different on the later cars.

And by the way, don't even think about trying the 96/97 3.8 down tubes. They are not even close. I just tried the ones off my 96 to see if they might be an option.

honestly I can't recall any difference... maybe the 5-speeds are all the same and the 4R70W might be different than the AOD? I bet it fits with little to no modification. The 3.8L block is the same, the bellhousings on the transmissions are the same, and the exhaust manifolds are only slightly different on the later cars.

Interesting I don't know myself I'm in the middle of a manual swap so I guess I'm going to just purchase a system and see how it works out when I get the money

I thought they had produced a set of late model downtubes.

With and without cats.

Didn't hunt for the post but I'm pretty sure they are installed.

Paul

Back