Merry Christmas

nickleman60

Merry Xmas and happy holidays to all of my friends & SC lovers on this site. I'm hoping Santa brings me a shiny new blower package to start the new year off with a bang................:D

Santa has been bringing SC parts to my dad's house for me. When I get back from Afghanistan in the spring, its on!

Merry Christmas to you Keith.

Merry X-mas to all. Well at least the kids have plenty of gifts. About the only thing I will be recieving was a couple days ago I got a call for a new job oppertunity starting next year. :D

- Dan

Merry Christmas to all my SCCOA friends. May your dreams be full of supercharger whine and shiney bits under the tree.:D
Alan

Merry Christmas everyone. I know I'm not getting anything this year but I don't care. Just as long as my kids are happy I am too.

Merry Christmas from the Eastern PA Chapter!

May your superchargers kick booty in 2013!!!

ECRTccnam.png

Look out for our April car show...
:D

Last edited:
Hope everyone has a great Christmas ! We did our big Christmas gathering yesterday so all our kids and grand kids could be there. It was great having all the family together !

David

Merry Christmas everyone! Here it is all about the kids, 8 and 6 so it's special. Daddy got a sandwich grill this year!:eek:
Lot's of stuff for the girls. The biggest hit this year were the walkie talkies!:D

Merry Christmas to all

God bless and hope everyone is safe for this blessed day. Hope and good will to all and please pray that this crazy "blood shed" will stop... Please enjoy life and each other.....Rich

Back