Time to get busy.........

nickleman60

..........Out with the old and in with the new.

completed23whipple003.jpg

Ahhhhh!!!!

Very nice indeed!! Looking forward to seeing this
at the Shootout :)!!!

What ya do with the old?

Tom

I guess you're talking about where the Whipple stickers were located, that area will be pretty much covered by the custom fuel rails.

Keith,

When you are installing the blower, it might be a good idea to remove one of the top plugs after the unit is mounted to the motor with oil installed just to get a visual point of reference for what is the full mark on the supercharger gear case. You can't use the sight glass, because it is located for the normal bottom discharge mounting position.

I didn't do this and don't have a reference point for what is full, and to get it will require draining the supercharger and refilling with whatever amount of oil Whipple suggest.

David

Last edited:
Keith,

When you are installing the blower, it might be a good idea to remove one of the top plugs after the unit is mounted to the motor with oil installed just to get a visual point of reference for what is the full mark on the supercharger gear case. You can't use the sight glass, because it is located for the normal bottom discharge mounting position.

I didn't do this and don't have a reference point for what is full, and to get it will require draining the supercharger and refilling with whatever amount of oil Whipple suggest.

David

David,
Dave had another site glass installed on my blower so that I can fill it with the correct amount of fluid assuming that is what you're talking about.

23whipplesnoutfluidsite.jpg

In for dyno numbers and track results

Looks good! How is it bolted to the lower intake and do you have any detailed pics? Never know, I may ditch the turbo and go whipple one day:)

Back