1990 SC Window Sticker

kostaccio

I figure since I could not find someone who does window stickers for these cars that I would make my own after doing hours of research and scrambling as many images of TBird window stickers together. The end result is pretty much an exact replica of my window sticker, even down to the dealership it was purchased at since I knew what one it was. Anyone is more than welcome to use my sticker as a base for their own if they want to make one for themselves. I wish the quality was better.
NOTE: This is what the basis for the 1990 TBird window sticker would look like. I know by 1993 they changed a few things.
16061344_large.jpg

Very nice. I don't have a window sticker for my Anniversary, but I'd need to know what the Anniversary option looks like on the sticker before I could use it.

Attached are two 90 35ths Anny Stickers I found ion ebay.

Attachments

• 90sticker.JPG
    90sticker.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 697
  • sticker2.jpg
    sticker2.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 1,089
I think Marti Autoworks will be making those kinds of window stickers soon, because I would definitely like to have one.

Very nice. I don't have a window sticker for my Anniversary, but I'd need to know what the Anniversary option looks like on the sticker before I could use it.

If you get all the info for the Anniversary package, let me know. It would be nice to have one for mine :)

I'm glad to see that there are other reference points and other examples of window stickers. Mine is far from having the correct font in places but I'm more concerned about the options, the 'ship to' and VIN barcode for mine. I based a lot of mine from the picture of the window sticker of the black 35th anniversary sc on ebay with 77 original miles. I hope Marti Auto starts making these stickers since I'd like to have a 100% perfect sticker and not one I created using Microsoft Paint. I had to do the same when I owned my 95 V8 'Bird... made a window sticker for it through Paint.

I just love having a window sticker for my car when I roll up to the local car shows. I have one for my 85 Pontiac too. Good conversation piece.

Back