Nasson paint quality?

Pegasus

Has anyone used or seen a complete paint job using Nasson paint? I have used Chromabase paint before but it is so expensive now and I thought the nasson would look ok if the entire car was being painted. I was wanting to use a metallic paint and did not know if you could tell the difference in the mettalic paints without a close examination.

Nason is made by the same people, DuPont. It is different though. It can look as good as any out there,

Dupont no longer makes paint. They sold that division. No more DuPont Sponsoring for Jeff Gordon. :D

Yes, I work for DuPont.

USed it and like it

I have used the Nasson brand of paint on my car and it looks great, had no issues with it at all. Go to my garage and see what it looks like.

Smitty

Attachments

• 2012 shootout 4.jpg
    2012 shootout 4.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 69
  • 2010 Shootout 2.jpg
    2010 Shootout 2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 2011 Shootout Car Show 4.jpg
    2011 Shootout Car Show 4.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 65
Quick95sc, your paint job really pops in the sun! What brand of clear coat did you use? I am planning on using cumberland clear.

All nasson products

Quick95sc, your paint job really pops in the sun! What brand of clear coat did you use? I am planning on using cumberland clear.

I used all Nasson products. I can get part numbers when I get home and post them here. It is a BC/CC, much easier to work with and fix errors on the fly.

Smitty

Back