1994 5 speed SC WOW!

That looks like it's almost in as good of shape as my 94 auto was back in 2006 when I sold it to Charlie B for $8,000. Mine was COMPLETELY loaded though, and still smelled like a new car. This one is missing the sunroof, leather seats, jbl. And frankly, I'm surprised at how stained and matted the carpet looks for only 30K, yellowed headlights, glove compartment looks like it doesn't hang right, and there's obviously a large amp of some sort in the trunk, judging by that large power cable improperly hanging into the passenger side dash. Charlie could have driven my old '94 straight into a new showroom. This one would have to go straight to the detailer.

I'm just being overly judgemental, but it's deserved because he's asking $11,000 for it.
It still might be one of the cleanest SC's out there, but if I wanted to see a cleaner one, I would just look at the SC in my garage as I walk into the house.

Last edited:
Gotta agree with Ben. Some things just don't look "right", yet others look correct for a car of this mileage. Under the hood looks pretty good and the underside is clean. Still has remmants of the "SC" sticker on the airbox. Seat bolsters, and seats look good.

Person listings needs to get better photos of the outside considering his asking price. Need to show the paint condition much clearer.

Not that the option list was long for an SC, but the car is lightly optioned. No leather, No sunroof, No keyless entry. It does have the delay lights and power passengers seat. Looks like it may have originally had premium audio too.

For me personally I like the performance cars that are more stripped down.

No sunroof - then less leaking and less rattles. Not to mention the rocker panels wil probbaly last for a long time.

No leather - Great. The leather from that vintage was crap, thin and cracked after a year anyway. LOL

no keyless entry - even better. one less thing to go wrong in these cars that seemed to have their fair share of electrical issues. :)

No JBL radio - this setup is a joke by todays standards anyway

Yellow headlamps - It could have seen a few years outside and the headlamps of this vintage were crap. That's a $60 fix for a new pair on ebay.

Now the good. - Its clean as heck underneath, The body looks spotless and the paint appears to be in fantastic shape, it's unmolested, and did I mention it was a 5 speed car?

Someone is going to get a fine ride if they can negotiate a price. I guess $11K isn't too bad for a car like this if your intention is to keep it as is, clean her up and take it to shows. If your intention is a daily driver, or to build a performance car then I would say this is not the car as there are less expensive options out there.

Back