Meet and Greet??

Lycaon1349

anyone interested in doing a meet and greet in feb? i should have my car back together by then, figure we could make a decision on location depending on who voices in here, ive set up a few meet and greets before with my other clubs at Hubbard Park in Meriden CT, good location and its off I-691, easy access from I-84 and I-91. good central location for us CT guys, but im sure we can work something out on locations if you guys from the other NE states want in. Thoughts?

I'd be up for it but my car is in pieces and I'm certain it won't be back together until late spring.

As strange as this may sound I may be able to make that. Of course it would depend exactly when and where but I can probably bring the '94 if it's nice out.

pushing for spring isnt a bad idea, figure theres not all that many of us in SCCoNE so itd give everyone more time to plan if need be and get cars back together(i actually took more apart from my car last night, started tearing down the dash to find the source of my HVAC issue) figured also aside from hubbard park we could find somewhere else like a plaza that has a coffee shop or something

I doubt it since I just picked up the block yesterday but if my car is back together I'll go, I need the break in miles anyway. And I've only ever met 2 other SC guys so it would be nice to meet some more.

Back