parting out 95 sc and 96 LX. many good parts left, make offers

Also, if the engine harnesses are not sold can you post some pictures. Particularly of the section that plugs into the alternator and where that piece attaches by the power distribution box.

Kevin,

I am trying to find the right harness to retro my 200 amp 6G alternator into my 1991. When I run it on the car, the battery light comes on because the harness is not completing the circuit properly. So I need to see both ends of whatever you have to know if it will work. Or I can post the pics of what I need if that is easier.

Is this what you are looking for?

IMG_20130207_212141_189_zps91bb49c0.jpg

I need the metal tube that goes to the PCV hose. It has a "T" in it. I also need the mounting bracket for the EGR DPF sensor. Let me know.

Mark

can you pm me what you want for the clutch/brake pedal assemblies and slave/mastercylinders with plumbing shipped to 52218?

Thanks,
David

thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome deal on the 5 speed. Ive been looking long and hard for a 94_95 era stick. Cant beat the price and service! Thanks again

Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome deal on the 5 speed. Ive been looking long and hard for a 94_95 era stick. Cant beat the price and service! Thanks again

Cool, I was just thinking about you today. Glad that everything worked out

Back