How much overdrive should I run??

So do you think I could get a late model blower with a mp inlet without having to upgrade maf, tb, and injectors again since I already have 75MM tb, 76MM maf, and 42# injectors? (My full list of mods is the first post on this thread) because if I don't have to upgrade all of that again, I'll definitely get one! :cool:

Yeah you'll be fine if you are already tuned for the 42's.

wow.... can you just get a whipple by itself or do you need to buy it as part of a kit for another car like a mustang and sell off the other parts you can't use?

Sure you can but you have to have a custom intake made along with other custom parts for it to work/fit a supercoupe and that ain't cheap...........;)

I'd get a 10% JS pulley and see how much boost it makes...if over 15 change the supercharger pulley back to stock (early model) to lower it some. Same parts will be needed when switching over to a late model so you won't be wasting the money. Big advantage to the late model supercharger, is being able to use the much larger MP inlet plenum.

David

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160959539023?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

4 days left on e-bay rite now. currently $150+shipping. As mentioned above better intake will help greatly, as will porting, just adds $$$ if on a budget, stock is still better than early stuff. Also budgeting for solid coupling/snout rebuild is a good plan, not all sellers are honest:cool:

Adam

Wish I had the money for it right now, I'd put a bid in! I'm gonna buy one though when I can...right now I just want it going again!

Back