spam private messages

90blkbrd

Looks like the spammers found a way to mess with our website.

SC Newbie

Free latest movies with high quality
Hello,

Welcome to our forum http://himovie.org and enjoy latest movies.

We provide you free latest movies with high quality.

You can request any movies if they are not available.

http://himovie.org"

Here is the users's profile.

Total Posts: 0
Posts Per Day: 0
Find all posts by bustop
Find all threads started by bustop

General Information

Last Activity: Today 11:06 AM
Current Activity: Private Messaging

Good.I am getting spammed too.I see his profile is still available.He hasn't been banned yet.I thought all spammers got an auto ban.:mad:

This has been "rectified."

All new users must post a minimum number of public forum posts before they will be allowed to send PMs. I imagine the robotos won't bother.

I have also put in a max number of PMs per a time interval, as well as the max PM recipients per PM. Anyone using the system normally will never hit these limits.

All new users must post a minimum number of public forum posts before they will be allowed to send PMs. I imagine the robotos won't bother.

I have also put in a max number of PMs per a time interval, as well as the max PM recipients per PM. Anyone using the system normally will never hit these limits.

Thanks Pat. Your awesome!

Thanks for getting rid of the SPAMMER. I had sent a PM to an Admin about it yesterday, and logged in today to find that my PM's no longer work. I am more of a lurker, so I guess my low post count is below your new minimum settings?

Good deal.Thanks.

Thanks for getting rid of the SPAMMER. I had sent a PM to an Admin about it yesterday, and logged in today to find that my PM's no longer work. I am more of a lurker, so I guess my low post count is below your new minimum settings?

My PMs are back. Thanks again to the Admins/Mods for your time and effort to maintain this forum. :cool:

Back