Thread: Forgot to introduce myself

Forgot to introduce myself

I am a Mustang guy, living in Delaware. This past summer, I picked up a wrecked 1993 SC from a member at another forum. The plan is to use the engine components (and everything else required) to supercharge our son's 1998 3.8L/5spd Mustang. I have been collecting parts, and been in contact with some members about what is required for the swap. Here are a few pictures of the donor car -

And this is a picture of the Mustang -

The SC motor is apart now, and we plan to use the shortblock for a future rebuild. We will be tearing into the Mustang shortly, and I can use this thread to update our progress if there is interest.
    Last edited by 28HopUp; 01-30-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Here is a link to a thread about our project car -

http://www.mustangcollective.com/showthread.php?t=33558

Jack bought the car as a project when he was 14yo. He has his time and money into the car, which we felt would increase his sense of responsibility and encourage him to take better care of it. He is 17yo now, and he's ready to add more power (and torque!) with the SC swap.

That's cool. I helped a local kid do the same thing with their Mustang. With a bone stock SC engine and just a home fabricated front mount IC the car ran 14.0's on street tires spinning all over the place.

There are several people here who have done the swap so if you need help feel free to post up in the tech forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

Thanks Dave! I have been reading and asking questions about the swap. Hope it all goes well.