Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: New 94 SC owner in VA

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Posts
    3,182
    Quote Originally Posted by rjgraul View Post
    The four hour trip was what I was thinking about.
    Well come on down if you're interested thinking wings at noon in blacksburg, then head back towards Roanoke. Have a few guys down that way that I've talked Super Coupes with for years and haven't met, so figured it was time.

    -Tim
    Current Collection
    1994 Thunderbird SC - Auto converted to 5spd

    1995 Thunderbird SC - Auto

    1994 Thunderbird SC - 5spd
    1989 Thunderbird SC - 5spd - Daily Driver
    1990 Thunder/Cougar XR7 - 5spd
    1994 Thunderbird SC - 3v Project

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    Love the interior on the car. Welcome to the site.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    5,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Groth View Post
    Well come on down if you're interested thinking wings at noon in blacksburg, then head back towards Roanoke. Have a few guys down that way that I've talked Super Coupes with for years and haven't met, so figured it was time.

    -Tim
    Whats the address? Noon I could prolly do. I just gotta be back for sunday morning.
    ~Chris
    SCCoA Member #1826
    Bettie Riding jack stands
    SCARlet on drag duty now

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Broad Run VA
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOWN38 View Post
    Whats the address? Noon I could prolly do. I just gotta be back for sunday morning.
    Well I can't make it. Started teaching Driver's ED again and have to take students out next Sat. and Sun.
    Red 94 5 Speed
    1 of 722

    2014 Carlisle 3rd Place Winner, 94-95 SCs
    2013 Carlisle 1st Place Winner, 94-95 SCs
    2012 Carlisle 2nd Place Winner, 94-95 SCs

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    699
    JamminJd, I'm in Radford va. I was in dublin today at walmart and saw a red sc. It was kind of rough shape though.
    03' mustang, scu 4.3 with a turbo. 7.0 @ 102mph

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Posts
    3,182
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOWN38 View Post
    Whats the address? Noon I could prolly do. I just gotta be back for sunday morning.
    Chris,.you're always welcome to come stay Friday night if you want aswell.

    Address to wild wings otherwise is:

    211 Prices Fork Rd
    Blacksburg VA 24060

    -Tim
    Current Collection
    1994 Thunderbird SC - Auto converted to 5spd

    1995 Thunderbird SC - Auto

    1994 Thunderbird SC - 5spd
    1989 Thunderbird SC - 5spd - Daily Driver
    1990 Thunder/Cougar XR7 - 5spd
    1994 Thunderbird SC - 3v Project

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Groth View Post
    Chris,.you're always welcome to come stay Friday night if you want aswell.

    Address to wild wings otherwise is:

    211 Prices Fork Rd
    Blacksburg VA 24060

    -Tim
    I may ride out myslef if that would be ok?
    03' mustang, scu 4.3 with a turbo. 7.0 @ 102mph

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Posts
    3,182
    Quote Originally Posted by JT's03 View Post
    I may ride out myslef if that would be ok?
    Heck yes the more the merrier!

    Look forward to meeting ya.

    -Tim
    Current Collection
    1994 Thunderbird SC - Auto converted to 5spd

    1995 Thunderbird SC - Auto

    1994 Thunderbird SC - 5spd
    1989 Thunderbird SC - 5spd - Daily Driver
    1990 Thunder/Cougar XR7 - 5spd
    1994 Thunderbird SC - 3v Project

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    699
    Tim, I will be there around noon this coming staurday. Look foward to meeting everyone!
    03' mustang, scu 4.3 with a turbo. 7.0 @ 102mph

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Posts
    3,182
    Quote Originally Posted by JT's03 View Post
    Tim, I will be there around noon this coming staurday. Look foward to meeting everyone!
    As of now the group here in Roanoke will be 3 94/95 Super Coupes and 1 SN95 Mustang....meeting at wild wings will be an additional 95 SC from Blacksburg and Chris's SC or whatever he brings.

    Looks like a solid turnout for something spur of the moment.

    PM me your number if you would like so can text or call if anything changes.

    -Tim
    Current Collection
    1994 Thunderbird SC - Auto converted to 5spd

    1995 Thunderbird SC - Auto

    1994 Thunderbird SC - 5spd
    1989 Thunderbird SC - 5spd - Daily Driver
    1990 Thunder/Cougar XR7 - 5spd
    1994 Thunderbird SC - 3v Project

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    5,087
    I'll see if I can make it down.
    ~Chris
    SCCoA Member #1826
    Bettie Riding jack stands
    SCARlet on drag duty now

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by JT's03 View Post
    JamminJd, I'm in Radford va. I was in dublin today at walmart and saw a red sc. It was kind of rough shape though.
    Sorry JT I just seen your post, my SC is black with red interior.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Bowmanville, Ontario
    Posts
    1,948
    I hope you enjoy the car. Tim and all the members can be of great help. Nice to see another S/C with a spoiler. Ive taken some heat for mine. And as for the interior, your talking to a man who drove a black LX with a green interior for many years and took a lot of ribbing for it!!!!!!!!! And now, Ive got blue leather, which I am sure, isnt all that rare but still unusual. Have fun with the car.

    Coolhand
    Matt

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by coolhand View Post
    I hope you enjoy the car. Tim and all the members can be of great help. Nice to see another S/C with a spoiler. Ive taken some heat for mine. And as for the interior, your talking to a man who drove a black LX with a green interior for many years and took a lot of ribbing for it!!!!!!!!! And now, Ive got blue leather, which I am sure, isnt all that rare but still unusual. Have fun with the car.

    Coolhand
    Matt
    Thanks for the welcome, as every day goes by I like my red interior more

Similar Threads

  1. 96 lx sport t-bird pics
    By DAN082968 in forum Parts for Sale
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-20-2017, 07:01 PM
  2. New(ish) SC owner in South Florida!!!
    By jimmy303 in forum New SC Owner Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 05:51 PM
  3. Purchase advice for an SC - Potential new owner
    By kythri in forum New SC Owner Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 02:23 PM
  4. Ditto, new owner of a 91 Red Super Coupe, 5 speed.
    By Wyndell Bryant in forum New SC Owner Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2002, 09:58 PM
  5. Purchase advice for an SC - Potential new owner
    By kythri in forum New SC Owner Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2002, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •