New 94 SC owner in VA

JamminJD

Hey Guys and Gals,

I just purchased my first SC, I had owned a 95 V8 TBird a few years ago and always wanted a SC. Found one this week a couple hours up the road, good shape low miles and runs great. Now I have to figure out what all I want to do to this beast! A few pics in my garage, will add more as weather gets better.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.php?do=user_garage_view&id=32337

Attachments

• 94 TBird SC1.jpg
    94 TBird SC1.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 94 TBird SC2.jpg
    94 TBird SC2.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 94 TBird SC3 .jpg
    94 TBird SC3 .jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 94 TBird SC3.jpg
    94 TBird SC3.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 94 TBird SC5.jpg
    94 TBird SC5.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Hey Guys and Gals,

I just purchased my first SC, I had owned a 95 V8 TBird a few years ago and always wanted a SC. Found one this week a couple hours up the road, good shape low miles and runs great. Now I have to figure out what all I want to do to this beast! A few pics in my garage, will add more as weather gets better.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.php?do=user_garage_view&id=32337

Welcome, the best thing to happen to a supercoupe owner is finding this site......what a god send. What part of Va. are you from?

Welcome, the best thing to happen to a supercoupe owner is finding this site......what a god send. What part of Va. are you from?

Thanks, 30 mins south of Blacksburg (Va. Tech) little town called Dublin. About five and a half hours from you.

I love the red interior! Hard as hell to find replacement parts, though. Superglue is always in stock here for those little plastic pieces....

I love the red interior! Hard as hell to find replacement parts, though. Superglue is always in stock here for those little plastic pieces....

It's starting to grow on me, one thing about the interior in my car is it's in great condition, so that made this purchase easier:D

Welcome to the site! Have a couple of us guys in the Roanoke Valley - also a few that I hear from every now and then down in Blacksburg.

When weather gets a shade better, plan to setup a cruise on the Blue Ridge Parkway and also a meet n greet at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Shoot me a PM if you need anything or any help/questions with the car.

-Tim

Welcome to the site! Have a couple of us guys in the Roanoke Valley - also a few that I hear from every now and then down in Blacksburg.

When weather gets a shade better, plan to setup a cruise on the Blue Ridge Parkway and also a meet n greet at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Shoot me a PM if you need anything or any help/questions with the car.

-Tim

Thanks Tim, I will keep you in mind for any help nice to know someone is close by. I would be interested in the meet n greet as well:D

Thanks Tim, I will keep you in mind for any help nice to know someone is close by. I would be interested in the meet n greet as well:D

Next Saturday February 23rd going to have a meet n greet at Buffalo Wild Wings in Blacksburg.

-Tim

The four hour trip was what I was thinking about. :eek:

Well come on down if you're interested thinking wings at noon in blacksburg, then head back towards Roanoke. Have a few guys down that way that I've talked Super Coupes with for years and haven't met, so figured it was time.

-Tim

Well come on down if you're interested thinking wings at noon in blacksburg, then head back towards Roanoke. Have a few guys down that way that I've talked Super Coupes with for years and haven't met, so figured it was time.

-Tim

Whats the address? Noon I could prolly do. I just gotta be back for sunday morning.

JamminJd, I'm in Radford va. I was in dublin today at walmart and saw a red sc. It was kind of rough shape though.

Back