New 94 SC owner in VA

Whats the address? Noon I could prolly do. I just gotta be back for sunday morning.

Chris,.you're always welcome to come stay Friday night if you want aswell.

Address to wild wings otherwise is:

211 Prices Fork Rd
Blacksburg VA 24060

-Tim

Tim, I will be there around noon this coming staurday. Look foward to meeting everyone!

As of now the group here in Roanoke will be 3 94/95 Super Coupes and 1 SN95 Mustang....meeting at wild wings will be an additional 95 SC from Blacksburg and Chris's SC or whatever he brings.

Looks like a solid turnout for something spur of the moment.

PM me your number if you would like so can text or call if anything changes.

-Tim

I hope you enjoy the car. Tim and all the members can be of great help. Nice to see another S/C with a spoiler. Ive taken some heat for mine. And as for the interior, your talking to a man who drove a black LX with a green interior for many years and took a lot of ribbing for it!!!!!!!!! And now, Ive got blue leather, which I am sure, isnt all that rare but still unusual. Have fun with the car.

Coolhand
Matt

I hope you enjoy the car. Tim and all the members can be of great help. Nice to see another S/C with a spoiler. Ive taken some heat for mine. And as for the interior, your talking to a man who drove a black LX with a green interior for many years and took a lot of ribbing for it!!!!!!!!! And now, Ive got blue leather, which I am sure, isnt all that rare but still unusual. Have fun with the car.

Coolhand
Matt

Thanks for the welcome, as every day goes by I like my red interior more:)

Back