MPx, FMIC, SCP long tube headers and much more. DE-MOD Sale (everything's sold)

Steve Meyers

All parts listed have 41 miles (yes forty-one miles) on them unless otherwise specified. I had these installed on my '94 SC for one night until I threw a rod.. Now building a new motor from the ground up, and going turbo, and need to re-coupe my cost. Link to turbo project, if anyone is interested: http://sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128921

These are practically brand new parts.

*Sold* MPx Supercharger with brand new eaton rotor pack, rebuilt snout and double lip viton seal. Powder coated flat black with all stainless hardware. Includes inlet plenum and bypass actuator. No Pulley - $1300 + actual shipping *Sold*

*Sold* MP 85mm Throttle body, does not include sensors. $270 shipped *Sold*

*Sold* MP raised top powder coated flat black with brushed "3.8" emblem, includes stainless hardware, no collar nut (for use with MP FMIC) $250 shipped *Sold*

*Sold* Extrude Honed return plenum, this is a NICE piece that wasn't cheap. very smooth all the way through the inside, professionally powder coated flat black. Includes IAT sensor and vacuum fittings/bypass hose/clamps. $170 shipped *Sold*

*Sold* MP 10% OD Crank pulley - 0 miles, never installed $215 shippped *Sold*

*Sold* MP 15% 10 rib kit, includes 10 rib SC pulley, jackshaft pulley, and 10 rib belt. No tensioner springs, in this price but they are available directly below installed in the tensioners. $275 shipped *Sold*

*Sold* Jackshaft and Supercharger belt tensioners, powder coated flat black with polished pullies, both include MP tensioner springs.$120 shipped *Sold*

*Sold* MP Front Mount Intercooler kit, "chrome" powder coated intercooler tubing, includes stock size aluminum radiator, fan, bolt-on return plenum flange, all silicone hoses and t-bolt clamps. $1300 + actual shipping
SCP has these for $1,425.99, with just the intercooler for $1,300 I'm throwing in a aluminum radiator, or without the radiator for $1,225 *Sold*

*Sold* SCP/Kooks Long Tube 304 stainless headers with 2.5" collectors and o2 extension wires (o2 sensors not included). Extra o2 bung welded on passenger side for wide-band o2 (can provide plug if needed). $775 + actual shipping (sorry guys, the o2 extensions alone were $61 new) *Sold*

*Sold* C&L 85mm Tuner MAF (does not include sensor - uses your factory sensor)
$165 shipped*Sold*

*Sold* MP Cold Air Intake kit, includes heat shield, 9" K&N filter, 3.5" chrome intake tube,
couplers and clamps. $185 shipped *Sold*

PM if interested. I'd be willing to work out a package deal, but I can't afford to lose too much money on these as they are practically brand new with an honest 41 miles. Blower was never ran at more than 15% OD, and shift points were still stock. These have about 4 WOT passes on them before the bottom end of the motor let go.

See here for pics: CLICK ME, BECAUSE PICTURES ARE HERE

Some pics below, please click the above link for many more pictures and higher resolution.

Thanks,

Steve

Attachments

• DSC00388.JPG
    DSC00388.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC00384.JPG
    DSC00384.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC00365.JPG
    DSC00365.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 346
  • 20120901_162705.jpg
    20120901_162705.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC00387.JPG
    DSC00387.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
*Sold*Just added, dual QTP cutouts with 3-bolt 3/8" thick flange for the above long tube headers, pipe size 2.5".. Not the whole exhaust, just the QTP's, y-pipes, and a short section afterwards.

Asking $400 shipped, practically brand new, only cycled maybe 4 or 5 times, again, only 41 miles of use. Just can't use these in this size for my turbo project. *Sold*

This kit is $437.08 from summit racing, not including the 3-bolt flanges that mate up to the long tube headers. QTP Link

As well as here's the link for the turn downs also on the qtp cutouts. $28 each
http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/Turndowns/
This whole setup was right at $500

I also added a few more pics of the blower and MP FMIC setup.

Thanks,

Steve,

Attachments

• 20120910_165425.jpg
    20120910_165425.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 272
  • 20120903_153340.jpg
    20120903_153340.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 275
  • 20120903_153313.jpg
    20120903_153313.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 270
  • 20120901_162646.jpg
    20120901_162646.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
if you would have listed this about a month ago I would have bought almost everything off of you. I'm tempted on the MPX but I recently bought 2 MP plenums, 2 late model blowers, and the hot side pipes for a turbo setup for my other SC. I have a friend looking for MPX and what not so I'll show him this add.

if you would have listed this about a month ago I would have bought almost everything off of you. I'm tempted on the MPX but I recently bought 2 MP plenums, 2 late model blowers, and the hot side pipes for a turbo setup for my other SC. I have a friend looking for MPX and what not so I'll show him this add.

I know it, a month ago I wasn't even thinking about a turbo setup lol
now being 100% sure it's do-able the way I want it done, time to sell MPX goodies

Id love to put the mpx stuff into another sc, but being 23 years old and living on my own its kinda hard to have several projects going on. Maybe some day :p

I'm out of a job in 3 months and homeless. F.cking budget cuts 'eh.

If I had a guaranteed job lined up I'd take this stuff off your hands but as for now I've got almost all the parts for my SC and I have budgeted for the cam and heads and then I'm going to be living off of un-employment and GI Bill money so my income will take a major cut.

I'm out of a job in 3 months and homeless. F.cking budget cuts 'eh.

If I had a guaranteed job lined up I'd take this stuff off your hands but as for now I've got almost all the parts for my SC and I have budgeted for the cam and heads and then I'm going to be living off of un-employment and GI Bill money so my income will take a major cut.

Oh damn! Well thankfully you have GI bill money, and can file for un-employment, how are you gonna be homeless? I own my own sales company, so when sales are good I make good money. But if sales are slow, I'm SOL and gotta live off the bank account. (So I really have to budget my money) thankfully all these "mods" are a tax write off for vehicle repairs or well a healthy chunk anyways. None the less I short my own pay to mod cars, etc.

I put all my stuff in storage and deployed over here to ~~~~hole-istan and when I get back I have only like 30 days left on active duty. I don't want to sign a lease if I don't have a job lined up for after the military plus I'm looking all over the country for jobs and also looking for contractor positions in Bahrain, Kuwait, Afghanistan, and I just heard about some in Africa and Korea. I can move back to Michigan and stay at my dad's for a while and job hunt, but thats not a permanent plan. For my last month I am in the military I am going to have to find a place or just get one of those extended stay studios or some ~~~~~~~~. I suppose I could go stay at my ex-wife's house for a month since her and my son live near the base (and I'm paying the god damn rent with child support), but that would be awkward.

I have enough vacation time to not have to go back to work other than for a week of transition class and some out processing, but if I work til the end of my contract and then sell back my leave balance I can put another $3-4k in my pocket and I'd rather have that money so I gotta figure out what I'm going to do when I get back.

Last edited:
I put all my stuff in storage and deployed over here to ~~~~hole-istan and when I get back I have only like 30 days left on active duty. I don't want to sign a lease if I don't have a job lined up for after the military plus I'm looking all over the country for jobs and also looking for contractor positions in Bahrain, Kuwait, Afghanistan, and I just heard about some in Africa and Korea. I can move back to Michigan and stay at my dad's for a while and job hunt, but thats not a permanent plan. For my last month I am in the military I am going to have to find a place or just get one of those extended stay studios or some ~~~~~~~~. I suppose I could go stay at my ex-wife's house for a month since her and my son live near the base (and I'm paying the god damn rent with child support), but that would be awkward.

I have enough vacation time to not have to go back to work other than for a week of transition class and some out processing, but if I work til the end of my contract and then sell back my leave balance I can put another $3-4k in my pocket and I'd rather have that money so I gotta figure out what I'm going to do when I get back.

Oh wow! Where to start......well at least you have a heads up and are being smart about it. Do you know how long you can draw un-employment for?

I'm not sure what the max time is for unemplyment but I should be able to max it out if I don't find a job. I have been in the military for 6 years.

It only pays like $300 something a week which is less than 1/2 of what I make now so I am going to have to tone down my lifestyle til I land a job.

Even adding the $1000/mo or so for housing expenses the GI Bill pays to the unemployment money, I'm still losing money.

I'm not sure what the max time is for unemplyment but I should be able to max it out if I don't find a job. I have been in the military for 6 years.

It only pays like $300 something a week which is less than 1/2 of what I make now so I am going to have to tone down my lifestyle til I land a job.

Even adding the $1000/mo or so for housing expenses the GI Bill pays to the unemployment money, I'm still losing money.

Oh wow, half of what you make now....that's crazy! Most people who have military background are usually hired first over others. Just from what I've seen. That was also 2 years ago when I was looking for a job

Good luck with the sale Steve.. I know you spent a lot on just the little details, powder coating, stainless hardware, etc..

FYI, in case anyone is wondering, Magnum powers is now shipping raised tops, MPx cases, inlets, ect in bare aluminum or polished only. They no longer come with factory match powder coat.

Also the FMIC tubes are no longer chromed from MP.

Jeramie

Good luck with the sale Steve.. I know you spent a lot on just the little details, powder coating, stainless hardware, etc..

FYI, in case anyone is wondering, Magnum powers is now shipping raised tops, MPx cases, inlets, ect in bare aluminum or polished only. They no longer come with factory match powder coat.

Also the FMIC tubes are no longer chromed from MP.

Jeramie

Thanks, jeramie
that's the whole reason I had it powder coated to begin with. As I had to find out the hard way that everything was bare.

Never would have thought I'd have so many hits on this not even 24 hours later. 100% satisfied with everyone I talked to so far, via: pm, text or phone calls.
Stuff like this, makes it that much easier to open up on here and ask questions.

Last edited:
Thanks, jeramie
that's the whole reason I had it powder coated to begin with. As I had to find out the hard way that everything was bare.

Never would have thought I'd have so many hits on this not even 24 hours later. 100% satisfied with everyone I talked to so far, via: pm, text or phone calls.
Stuff like this, makes it that much easier to open up on here and ask questions.
Oh but i know where you can get the factory match powder coat done:D

Oh but i know where you can get the factory match powder coat done:D

Hey me too! Lmao nothing like paying for something and not having it the way you want it, and re-doing it and spending even more on it. Not to mention the down time to have someone prep it, sand the imperfections of the cast and powder coat it, sounds like a crazy amount of down time to me......(I know I was there :eek:) as I'm sure all of us have been also

Back