Underdrive Pulleys and 5% SC Pulley

LIVipers

As the title states, Im looking for accessory underdrive pulleys and a 5% SCP SC Pulley as well. Let me know what you guys have

Tom

Sorry Tom, I thought I had several pulleys in a box in the garage but apparently not. I will take another look this weekend but so far I have come up empty.

Ira

Thank you for looking Ira. Also I see you're on Long Island, where exactly are you? I don't see any sc's around here anymore.

Thanks again,
Tom

Nice! Generally over the summer I go to Massapequa train station on Friday nights for the shows there, though I've never been to bellmore. I saw your birds in your garage on here, they're both really nice! You've done a great job building 2 fast birds!

I passed you one Wednesday night on Hempstead turnpike earlier this years thin. I came along side you and honked, if you remember that.

parts

I passed you one Wednesday night on Hempstead turnpike earlier this years thin. I came along side you and honked, if you remember that.

ahhhhhhh yes i remember u, i honcked back.my hb just broke on me monday nite:mad: i had to tow it from the bx. luckly i was at a light..but on a slight uphill. smh my music was low, heard a lil tincle then car just stopped and would not start, ahhhhhhhh man i know that sound. so my bird sits in the firehouse till sunday when i can work on it.:(

You know it's funny you mentioned that because I just ordered a BHJ balancer to prevent that from happening in the future. And yes, I heard you honk back haha.

Back