Westen Canada Forums Redux

Toms-SC

After 10+ years of service the sccowc.com site is down for a good. All remaining members should post up here and let us know you are still active and around.

Active AB
jludorf
Flex
SCaddict
Toms-SC
vgfedor

Active BC
Thinkreferrals
sdw

Feel free to post up.

Last edited:
I am still around. Just so you know Brad is hoping to get his car going this year and my daughter has one too though I doubt she will post here. I have another couple guys in Edmonton that I deal with. One just purchase Dave s' car.

I'm still here.

Putting my BHJ balancer on Saturday and then the car is back in action.

Sean

Just finishing up tearing down a spare 1990 SC parts car. Transmission hopefully out and into my 90 within the next couple of weeks then my baby will be back after almost 2 years in the garage with a blown OD.

Just finishing up tearing down a spare 1990 SC parts car. Transmission hopefully out and into my 90 within the next couple of weeks then my baby will be back after almost 2 years in the garage with a blown OD.

I have been there for sure. I had my 4R70W on a pallet for 3 years after John brought it from the US.

I still have my 95sc. Hope to have it running good by end of August to go to the SC shootout in October.
Vern Fedor

Have you been before? If so, what did you run and any changes to the car since.

I was planning to go with my son, Devon. I was at the 2003 shootout as a spectator. I didn't have a car trailer way back then.

I can't remember them all but they are all bolt on. Some that I remember are :
MP intake
90 mm throttle body
3.5" air intake with KN filter
42 lb injectors
All aluminum pullies
10% supercharger overdrive pulley
Chipped and tuned by Dave Dalke
CNL mass air flow meter
Double intercooler with puller fan
Shorten A/C condenser
3" stainless steel custom exhaust with Magna flow resonator
Here is what I plan for this summer:
Aluminum flywheel
Spec racing clutch
Aluminium drive shaft
Aluminum lower A arms
Differential brace
Polyurethane bushings throughout
BN short throw shifter
I am sure I forgot something but that is basically it.

Can't remember who I bought the shorten A/C condenser from but it was from somebody advertising on the SCCOA forums. For pictures I put some in the SCCOA garage and I also have my own website. Just Google 95 thunderbird SC with Vern and Alberta and you should find it.

Let me revise that Google search. Type in "95 Thunderbird Vernon Fedor" under Google image search and you will get lots of older pics.

Hi Vern,
Glad to hear you plan on getting it running again. I hope to make the trek down again this year. My car is in pieces too.

John;
I saved all my holidays so I could take all of July and August off to fix the car. And I saved one week for the Shootout. So if everything goes according to plan I should be in Kentucky in October.

Back