air to water Intercooler

No need for a drive shaft loop in that car, sucker aint coming outta that jungle gym

Well............if it tries to there's going to be a lot of messed up plumbing......:eek:

So much for the ease of dropping the driveshaft when you install a fuel cell.......:rolleyes:

Ken,
On a serious note and don't get me wrong I think it looks BAD AZZ but it sure seems like you have a lot of things that can go wrong with it being so complicated.

Last edited:
Well............if it tries to there's going to be a lot of messed up plumbing......:eek:

So much for the ease of dropping the driveshaft when you install a fuel cell.......:rolleyes:

Ken,
On a serious note and don't get me wrong I think it looks BAD AZZ but it sure seems like you have a lot of things that can go wrong with it being some complicated.

Its funny I showed the car in a show once and the response I got from most people was how busy and complicated my engine compartment was:rolleyes: Now my engine compartment is uncluttered and simple without all the tubes and hoses and belts and pulleys, accessary brackets. Not saying my stuff isnt more complicated but a lot of the stuff I have comes apart easy and is very accesseable. Now once something goes wrong I might eat those words:rolleyes:

Ken

Its funny I showed the car in a show once and the response I got from most people was how busy and complicated my engine compartment was:rolleyes: Now my engine compartment is uncluttered and simple without all the tubes and hoses and belts and pulleys, accessary brackets. Not saying my stuff isnt more complicated but a lot of the stuff I have comes apart easy and is very accesseable. Now once something goes wrong I might eat those words:rolleyes:

Ken

Now your gonna need to jack up one side and put a mirror under it, to show all the cool stuff.

David

Back