howdie!!

kamakazie_1

Hey guys, miss the get togethers... I'm back to work finally!! woohooo!! Anybody know of a stock 94-95 motor close to us, I'd like to try and get the 5 Spd together..

Hopefully can catch up with y'all soon..

RJ

RJ very glad to hear you are back to work again! Been like a ghost town around here :D

Don't know of any 94-95 motors around. Join the Facebook Super Coupe group and ask Brandon Eldege (sp?). He is in the Ocala area and at one time did work for Victor till they had a falling out. He might know or have a complete 94-95 engine.

Bryan

Hey Bryan, yea it looks like a little sparse around here lately... Where is everybody??
Hey BTW any of your Mustang buddies got a 97-98 4.6L Mustang GT motor, Joyce toasted her last week!! oil in the coolant recovery tank!! We are down to just the truck right now, both my birds down the stang down, two boats disassymbled in the yard, it's looking a little REDNECK over here with the grass getting higher daily!!

RJ

Don't know where everybody is around here anymore. The only active SC guys I know are You, Dan, Glenn, Greg, Flip, Brad, and Me. Haven't heard from Chris or Nick in months.

That sucks about Joyce's GT. I don't know of anyone getting rid of a 97-98 4.6L GT engine but would imagine they can't be all that hard to find. Ford made a few of those cars :D

Bryan

Good to hear about the job RJ!

I'm here but my life is more complicated these days with death and illness in the family, SCs have taken a back seat.

Life will change again of course, maybe back to something more simple, but for now, there's no time for the car stuff.:cool:

Back