Parting out the following '90 SC Auto / '94 SC Auto / '90 SC Manual

With all do respect to Tim. I am not at all trying to hijack your post....but IF AND only IF, tim doesn't have one, Ill have a set of OEM valve covers available when I swap mine out next week AND I have a nice brand new chrome powder coated BBK valve cover from drivers side.

Ps- your PM is not able to receive.

Well this would be for the planned manual trans conversion on my Mark so the console wouldn't help me. Thanks though!

OK, thanks guys - let me know how much you want for a passenger side valve cover with shipping to 28659. I've just completed a SC 3.8L swap into my sons 95 Mustang and realized the Mustang covers have the oil fill on the opposite side :( FoMoCoMotion@embarqmail.com

OK, thanks guys - let me know how much you want for a passenger side valve cover with shipping to 28659. I've just completed a SC 3.8L swap into my sons 95 Mustang and realized the Mustang covers have the oil fill on the opposite side :( FoMoCoMotion@embarqmail.com

Think a local guy who doesn't frequent the boards has a set - I have been in touch with him i can let you know...or if manny is faster he's good to go.

-Tim

Hey Tim! Long time ma brotha!

Does that 94 you are parting out have auto headlamps? how about auto-dimm rear view mirror?

Back