Thunderbird SC Shop

Ryan at Thunderbird SC Shop is a stand up guy. He has treated me very well every time i have placed an order. He has an amazing inventory of used parts. When Ryan tells you the parts condition he is spot on.

1 2nd that, he shipped out my side skirts and had them packaged very well for a very fair price...took 3 days after I placed an order to get to my door only..i will deal with him again for shur..

I recently placed a couple orders with Ryan. Againi am very pleased with my transactions. He is a good guy to deal with.

Ryan at Thunderbird SC Shop comes up with tbe parts you need that no one else can come up with. If you need a hard to find part give him a call.

Agreed!!! Even though I only bought from him once , it was
Great first impression for business!!!

Would definitely buy again!!

Ryan is an awesome dude

I needed a few things (again) for my bird- placed the order/paid pray-pal, and did it during the holy holiday season. Apparently he does not takes days away from his biz- parts arrived on 1/2- how cool is that!

I have a list of stupid stuff that I need for my toy- he has what I need and I will be back to get more

He deserves a 11 star icon here.....

just received the ircm for my 93 i ordered from ryan, came well packed and on time. will definitely order from him again.

Numerous buys from Ryan, always as described ,well packaged and shipped promptly.
Thanks Ryan.

Last edited:
Back