2013 Shootout!

Quik95SC

SCCoA Member
Well folks here we are again getting ready for another great shootout.

This time it was moved a week later to Oct 5th-6th.

Sure would be nice to get a bunch more SC/Cougars going from the SE and show folks what a clean no rust MN12 can look like.

Hotel info is the same as last year with a group code of SCS.

Track is the same place also, so it is as close as it will ever be for us SE people to attend.

Post up if you are going to make it this year!

Hope to see more folks there and you too Mike.

Smitty

Going. May bring two of SCs. DLFs former SC will be there for sure. Maybe my 90 SC too ;)

Going to try and actually make it this year. Don't need to worry about getting time off since im laid off haha.

Smitty, sent u a PM

Last edited:
I'm planning on going also. Col. Glen, do you want me to bring that aluminum driveshaft with me Or maybe you can stop here on the way up or the way back to get it? And Davec73, are you still interested in the 18" rims I have? I was planning on bringing them with me for you if you indeed are wanting them.

My car is still in pieces. I won't make it this year. She's nothing to see anyways, was going to come see what everyone else brought. Maybe next year...

Im registered and will be there. Had plans to add a few internal engine mods, but due to lil $$, its being push back a few months.

Shootout closing in

So is every one ready for this years shootout??

Still have some work to do on my Suburban, like install transfer case, drive shafts, tighten exhaust, and work on front suspension along with replacing an airbag.

See everyone there if you are going to make it.

Smitty

Back