sc bumpers

I am really looking for a 94/5 but If i cant find out by the time if get ready to get the car repainted I am going to find an early bumper

I am really looking for a 94/5 but If i cant find out by the time if get ready to get the car repainted I am going to find an early bumper

Offer the dude $500 for the 94, sell the supercharger/plenum for $300, the 145 mph speedo for $125 and pay $75 for the bumper or sell a few more parts and get it for free plus make a profit, it just takes some work.

Last edited:
I'm suppose to go look at it this afternoon if the owner sets up a time with me. If I end up buying it there'll be plenty of parts for sale as I'm only going to keep a select few pieces.

The dude hasn't sold it so I'm going to go look at it on Tuesday and probably bring it home, if so then there'll be plenty of parts for sale as I'm only going to keep a select few pieces.

I bought the car so shortly hereafter I'll be parting it out. A few items are already spoken for and I'm keeping a few but for the most part the entire car will be for sale in parts. It is a complete running car but doesn't look like it's had a great life..........at least in the last few years.

The 4 stock 94/95 SC rims look pretty good but all 4 center caps are missing. Looking to sell them real cheap but I'll need 2 rims/tires to bolt back on the car to be able to move it. Shoot me an offer.................

Car has been towed so I'm back to an empty yard. I still have parts for sale, look on that forum/thread. Now it's time to get back on the black car's reassembly.............:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am getting a new car for my wife so the 1995 Tbird is going away.
It has:
94/95 Cobra R hood
94/95 SC ground effects
94/95 SC rear bumper
94/95 shaved rear trunk lid with sport spoiler
94/95 clear corners
96/97 center console
aluminum drive shaft
3.27 tracloc
and I will throw in an empty aluminum Mark8 rearend case.

Back