Meet

BirdofPrey97

It's nice out finally. Roads have been cleaned. Some of us have your SCs going.

Who is up for a get together?

Depending on the eastern guys that care to come Des Moines might be the center meeting place. If not there are plenty of you over in Omaha to have a meeting there.

So, if you care to meet up on a Saturday speak up. Depending on who does will depend on where to meeting location is.

Right now Saturday May 4th is what works for me. Des Moines or Omaha I am open too. Going to be in Omaha over Memorial weekend, but figured everyone has plans already for that time.

Last edited:
I'm always up for meeting up, Todd.

Memorial Day weekend will be a busy one for work, but can do dinner. I'm supposed to be off Friday and Saturday, but expecting to work atleast one of those days to help out.

My folks are coming up and we are going to head over on Saturday and come back Sunday evening. With the 2 kids and how little they are plans are always subject to change.

If I get some free time in there I will txt you.

I'd be willing to meet. But since I live in northern Minnesota and the only time I get to Iowa is in a semi.

DesMoines is about an hour West from me. Where did all the Thunderbirds go in Iowa? I rarely even see an MN12 anymore.

Back