Parting out THREE 93 Tbirds: black wheel, window sweep/trim, axles, sunvisors + more

I updated my listing. If there's anything you folks need, just let me know. I would rather have the room in my garage so I can focus on rebuilding my "race" engine.
-g

Hubcaps? Side body cladding? Driver's side seat control panels in good condition?
SC Flywheel? Automatic seat belt parts? I'll sell all this stuff for reasonable prices.
-g

Plenty of parts still available. Looking to do a manual conversion? I have a flywheel for you....
How about side skirts?
-g

I need the small piece of metal that the crankshaft position sensor mounts to. It has the 2 holes for the crankshaft sensor, and the other holes mount it to the front of the engine. How much shipped to 80126 if you have one from a 92 or similar?

I need the small piece of metal that the crankshaft position sensor mounts to. It has the 2 holes for the crankshaft sensor, and the other holes mount it to the front of the engine. How much shipped to 80126 if you have one from a 92 or similar?

Sorry Knob. As I mentioned in my first post, all of the critical engine bits are unavailable. Thanks for your interest in my parts though.
Regards,
-g

sunroof parts?

iam looking for the sunroof track brackets. The ones that connect the sunroof to the slidding track. each side has 3 screws that mount the sunroof to the brackets. my sliding brackets broke on removal.....

thanks
Nate

Bump.
Need any plastic side panels for your seats?
I've got several in good condition.
tbird_sidepanels.jpg

I'm happy to cut a deal on anything else I still have in stock.
-g

I need the window moulding inserts that keep the windows centered for both sides. The metal ashtray, and a grey ashtray cover if you can manage those.

Thanks.

Mike

Plenty of parts still available. I'm willing to sell these parts for quite reasonable pricing to make room in my garage.

Regards,
-g

ignition and door lock set with keys

Hi, would you happen to have a set if matching door and ignition lock cylinders and keys? Someone stole all my keys and know I have to rekey everything. I am on a fixed income so this is a big hit to me so any help would be so appreciated. Thanks sincerely Derek Steffen

End of month bump. I still have a sunroof motor, lots of electronic modules, and a SC flywheel if anyone needs one.
-g

Suspension

Hi,

I have a 94 SC. Looking for the automatic ride control shocks... front and rear...

Tks

Jet

Bump. Anyone planning a auto-to-manual swap? If so, I have a flywheel for you...
Also lots of early style trim bits.
I think you'll find me to be quite reasonable with pricing; I'd rather have these parts go to folks who can use them vs. taking up room in my garage.

driver side pwr window switch

hi, do you have a driver side pwr window switch for a 90 SC? really need the contacts part...pls let me know..thx

Parts list is updated.
Just added a bunch of new pics (inc some of the window trim items).
More pics are still available on TCCOA.COM though (URL to my thread there is in the first listing).
Thanks for looking at my ad.
-g

All:
Bump. Updated the list of stuff I have available after dropping stuff off with Dan (ddubb).
I'm making room in my garage for all the baby stuff my wife is sure to acquire.

Please let us know if you need/want anything.
Regards,
-g

Back