Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SCCoA under new management

Quote Originally Posted by David Neibert View Post
    Effective May 1, 2013 the ownership of SCCoA and all of its assets (excluding the AWD SC), have been transferred from George Davenport to David Neibert and Pat DiPersia.

If all goes to plan this transition will be completely seamless for SCCoA members and the non-members. We have numerous plans for improvements to the SCCoA website and the Forums that we will announce at a later date. Until then pretty much everything will remain the same, except that Pat and myself will be the administrators.

At this point we are still in a state of transition and ask that you allow us a week or two to get our ducks in a row. Without getting real specific, the general plan is that I will be the person who interfaces with club members and represents SCCoA and Pat will be the guy behind the curtain pulling all the levers to make everything work.

If you have specific questions or comments about the change of ownership for me, Pat or George, please feel free to post them here and we will do our best to answer them.

Thanks, David
    Congrats David sounds like things are moving in the right direction!
    member #2488
    2016 shootout Best of show award
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.
    2014 Shootout Best of show 1st award winner
    2014 Comp cams VIP Car craft street machine nationals
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p...e_view&id=7152

sounds like great news! maybe the club will get new life and maybe the awd sc might get moving

Will you be assigning member numbers again? Obviously it's not that important, I just like the idea of having one eventually. Thanks to all the people who ran this rig in the past, and you guys who are taking over! This site is the reason I got into sc's in the first place
    "That boy's cheese done slipped off his cracker."
    -Trace Adkins

Excellent news! Congratulations David and Pat! It'll be nice to have some active management for the club.

Congratulation Pat and David! I am looking forward to the new changes and the new life blood to this forum and group!

Awesome news!

Wow. David.. you da man now! Congrats... I THINK

Since you run your own company though I think you know that you can't really be one of us guys anymore. You won't be able to complain about anything AND you'll have to knock heads sometimes to keep the peace.. We get it.
    Last edited by TbirdSCFan; 05-08-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt K View Post
    Many thanks to George, Duffy, Ron and Fraser for the years of service.
    Concur. Big thanks to:

George Davenport
    Duffy Floyd
    Ron DiPaola
    Fraser Turner

Quote Originally Posted by 92sclikenew View Post
    sounds like great news! maybe the club will get new life and maybe the awd sc might get moving
    The AWD SC and any parts or money contributed for it's restoration were not part of deal. Excluding the AWD SC from the transfer of SCCoA assets was done because Pat and I had no place to store it and didn't want the responsibility/liability. Given that this vehicle was a prototype that could never be licensed or driven on public roads, even if it was restored (that's a big IF) it would still have to be transported by trailer, just to display it.

It's my understanding that the car has already been donated to someone. Any additional info on the car would need to come from George or Duffy.

David
    1991 SC AOD 4.2..2.3 Whipple..........10.910 @ 125.61
    2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat...............707HP/650TQ

My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by David Neibert View Post
    The AWD SC and any parts or money contributed for it's restoration were not part of deal. Excluding the AWD SC from the transfer of SCCoA assets was done because Pat and I had no place to store it and didn't want the responsibility/liability. Given that this vehicle was a prototype that could never be licensed or driven on public roads, even if it was restored (that's a big IF) it would still have to be transported by trailer, just to display it.

It's my understanding that the car has already been donated to someone. Any additional info on the car would need to come from George or Duffy.

David
    It would likely have a better chance being restored in the hands on one person than many people wanting to do diffrent things on it. I am pleased you became part of the new management. You have been one of the biggest supporter to this club in many helpful ways. Look forward to see where you guys drive it to from here

Ken

93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

Refreshing news.

Quote Originally Posted by David R. View Post
    Will you be assigning member numbers again? Obviously it's not that important, I just like the idea of having one eventually.
    David,

I doubt it. Since we switched over to an automated member enrollment system, the member numbers are no longer assigned. In the past these numbers were manually assigned as part of the manual enrollment process.

David

My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TbirdSCFan View Post
    Wow. David.. you da man now! Congrats... I THINK

Since you run your own company though I think you know that you can't really be one of us guys anymore. You won't be able to complain about anything AND you'll have to knock heads sometimes to keep the peace.. We get it.
    I'm still the same guy I was last week, and I don't really expect that to change.

David

My Garage

Good deal, I look forward to the new management.
    SCCOA Member #2406
    '94 SC AUTO - 2.3 Whipple
    '90 SC AUTO - Bone Stock
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v..._vehicle&id=19

Con-graduations on the new leadership! Hope to see some of you guys at Carlisle this year?

Love you but really Pat, been soooo long since the Christmas party, I forgot what you look like, I remember black hair but... I have not seen you in so long... Dude, you gotta come up and break some bread with us and represent at the Olive Garden this year! Bring some of the ole NJ gang with you.... It will be grand if you can dig up that ole rascal Joe B along with he beautiful Wife (yours too) and the rest of the gang one more time... Oh, I miss yall!
    Last edited by J dot Miller; 05-08-2013 at 08:53 PM.
    J.Miller
    1990 XR7 and 1955 F250!