SCCoA under new management

Wow. David.. you da man now! Congrats... I THINK :confused::confused:

Since you run your own company though I think you know that you can't really be one of us guys anymore. You won't be able to complain about anything AND you'll have to knock heads sometimes to keep the peace.. We get it. :cool:

Last edited:
sounds like great news! maybe the club will get new life:D and maybe the awd sc might get moving

The AWD SC and any parts or money contributed for it's restoration were not part of deal. Excluding the AWD SC from the transfer of SCCoA assets was done because Pat and I had no place to store it and didn't want the responsibility/liability. Given that this vehicle was a prototype that could never be licensed or driven on public roads, even if it was restored (that's a big IF) it would still have to be transported by trailer, just to display it.

It's my understanding that the car has already been donated to someone. Any additional info on the car would need to come from George or Duffy.

David

The AWD SC and any parts or money contributed for it's restoration were not part of deal. Excluding the AWD SC from the transfer of SCCoA assets was done because Pat and I had no place to store it and didn't want the responsibility/liability. Given that this vehicle was a prototype that could never be licensed or driven on public roads, even if it was restored (that's a big IF) it would still have to be transported by trailer, just to display it.

It's my understanding that the car has already been donated to someone. Any additional info on the car would need to come from George or Duffy.

David

It would likely have a better chance being restored in the hands on one person than many people wanting to do diffrent things on it. I am pleased you became part of the new management. You have been one of the biggest supporter to this club in many helpful ways. Look forward to see where you guys drive it to from here

Ken

Will you be assigning member numbers again? Obviously it's not that important, I just like the idea of having one eventually.

David,

I doubt it. Since we switched over to an automated member enrollment system, the member numbers are no longer assigned. In the past these numbers were manually assigned as part of the manual enrollment process.

David

Wow. David.. you da man now! Congrats... I THINK :confused::confused:

Since you run your own company though I think you know that you can't really be one of us guys anymore. You won't be able to complain about anything AND you'll have to knock heads sometimes to keep the peace.. We get it. :cool:

I'm still the same guy I was last week, and I don't really expect that to change.

David

Con-graduations on the new leadership! Hope to see some of you guys at Carlisle this year?

Love you but really Pat, been soooo long since the Christmas party, I forgot what you look like, I remember black hair but... I have not seen you in so long... Dude, you gotta come up and break some bread with us and represent at the Olive Garden this year! Bring some of the ole NJ gang with you.... It will be grand if you can dig up that ole rascal Joe B along with he beautiful Wife (yours too) and the rest of the gang one more time... Oh, I miss yall!
:)

Last edited:
Con-graduations on the new leadership! Hope to see some of you guys at Carlisle this year?

Love you but really Pat, been soooo long since the Christmas party, I forgot what you look like, I remember black hair but... I have not seen you in so long... Dude, you gotta come up and break some bread with us and represent at the Olive Garden this year! Bring some of the ole NJ gang with you.... It will be grand if you can dig up that ole rascal Joe B along with he beautiful Wife (yours too) and the rest of the gang one more time... Oh, I miss yall!
:)

You must have forgot what he looks like cause you don't see him at carlisle.:rolleyes:

Maybe... Aren't you the Pat in the lower left back row behind Don?
holidayparty2006.jpg

Huge congrats guys!! I look forward to a fresh change, and a big thanks to George for his time, and keeping the place running WOT for as long as he did.

;)

Back