SCCoA under new management

Please send me a PM with all the details and I'll try to get you an answer. I wasn't aware that we even had any SCCoA window decals/stickers.

David

Really??? I have two different kinds I picked up in Carlisle a few years back. I have two of each remaining. One was thin all silver and the other was thicker silver with a black border. One for each side of the XR7 and one spare of each. :eek:

If you think it will help, I can either scan each in my 6000 x 12000 dpi color scanner or mail a copy to you?
:D

Congrats and thanks Dave and Pat. I've been a member of SCCOA since 1997 member # 490 and I look forward to many more years of membership. I love this place.:D:D:D

Please send me a PM with all the details and I'll try to get you an answer. I wasn't aware that we even had any SCCoA window decals/stickers.

David

If we do have window stickers or they become available for purchase please let me know! I've always wanted some!

yay

Great guys glad to see the support and a future plan. Ive been around this site since the days of Wayne Ing... hmm anyone ever see him.... 15 years wow ... ill stop reminding myself now that im near 40 lol

Really??? I have two different kinds I picked up in Carlisle a few years back. I have two of each remaining. One was thin all silver and the other was thicker silver with a black border. One for each side of the XR7 and one spare of each. :eek:

If you think it will help, I can either scan each in my 6000 x 12000 dpi color scanner or mail a copy to you?
:D

I knew that we had decals in the past, just didn't know we still had any of them. George will be shipping all the SCCoA inventory to my house within a week or so, and I will know what all we have within a couple weeks.

David

Good to see some change, I hadn't seen George post in a while. Is he moving on or just getting off the big chair?

chris

Last edited:
I've just logged on after a couple week hiatus. This is wonderful news. Congrats to the new management, David & Pat. And, thank you to the previous team for all of your work. I'm glad this wonderful resource will continue to be available for all of our use. It's saved me numerous times...

Congrats to you both David and Pat :) Pat I do believe we have met once back in 03 at Carlisle, but nevertheless.... Yes, great news!

Oh, and thanks for the speedy updating on the back logged modifictions in the GARAGE.

This was the first forum I ever belonged to. I joined after I bougt my first SC and being a old guy never knew about forums or what they did. Someone told me about SCCOA and the help they provided and I joined and was off to the races. Thank you George for all that you have done.

Dave and Pat I wish you the best in your new endevour and I will contnue to support the forum. Dave you have always been so helpful and kind putting up with newbie ignorance, mine of course and you set a high bar for so many in regards to improvements you have made to your SC over the years.:D

i have been on here about six years i believe.and greatly appreciate everyone on the site.It has saved me more times than i can count.im not sure what the change will bring but i hope we will all stick together and keep these cars alive and tickin.tickin in a good way,not tickin like its fixing to be a knock.:)

I would not have my SC anymore if it was not for this site. Duffy has answered many questions for me and everything from Head Gaskets to Transmissions and many, many items in between have been solved on here.

Not sure what new direction is needed but I am excited to stay and play. Let's be honest though, this site is all about keeping our toys running at their best and solving problems so we can get behind the wheel and play and the site has always managed to do that :D

Thanks to the previous crew for all their hard work and thanks to the future crew for all your hard work to come.

Sweet! maybe we can see the stuff behind the locked doors now.
Looking forward to this.

What's the plans for the AWD SC? Club contributions to get it running?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Sweet! maybe we can see the stuff behind the locked doors now.
Looking forward to this.

What's the plans for the AWD SC? Club contributions to get it running?

Inquiring minds want to know.
As mentioned either in this thread or in the Members only thread, the AWD SC is no longer affiliated with the SCCoA.

I think we gotta get P.0s off the censor list. I think it was blocked to stop the p0s racing movment! Conspiracy.......

Back