No longer for trade/sale.

archerman0531

1990 xr7 5 speed. No longer for trade or sale as of right now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Stoll wantinf to trade for any of the cars listed in the top post. I also dropped te cash price if anyone is interested. Thanks.

I have a 96 gt 5 speed with the following

Motorsport PI intake
JLT CAI
Motorsport SHorty Headers
Offroad H pipe
Flowmaster American Thunder Catback
Steeda Clutch Quadrant, Cable and firewall adjuster
Spec Stage II Clutch (Put in last summer)
96 Cobra Wheels (also have 01 gt wheels)
Purple with grey/black two tone interior (cloth) Perfect seats
Everything Works
Radiator less than 2 years old so is fuel pump (255lph Walboro)
3:27 gears
Runs/Drives great EXTREMELY reliable

Extras:

01 PI motor 40k COMPLETE (Minus the intake manifold)
Complete 99 Cobra Interior Headliner to carpet MINT leather seats (power) in medium parchment I was going to make the interior parchment(light brown) and black two tone as it looks better than the greyish color the medium parchment cars had for the top.

car has a clean Indiana title

The bad:

Passenger fender hood and front bumper need painted they are in primer! Car had a two year old paint job and i hit a deer! All parts i replaced I used OEM stuff NOT china junk! New emblems also! I also have an extra driver side fender (OEM) and a extra Passenger door (also oem) that would go with the car!

Car also needs front swap bar end links (like $20 no big deal) Steering is tight and it does not wear tires badly.

This car is fun to drive sounds good and runs VERY strong for an early 4.6 i drive it daily and its been by far the most dependible car i have ever owned! It uses about a qt of oil every 2000 miles which is really not bad My cobra is the same way and has been since it was a low mile car! Also youd be getting a low mile 01 motor so if this one ever crapped out you could drop it right in!

Back